Over and over I read Trump's defenders, in effect, justify their continued support.......

by stating the manifestly accurate observation, "Trump has not been convicted of a crime."

If he is, since I believe the 1/6 trial is first up, convicted in that case of the serious criminal charges brought against him (understanding he will appeal), is that a deal breaker for your support?

It's well understood his moral failings do not persuade you to reconsider him being worthy of the presidency. What about a criminal conviction?
Won't matter a bit. We all witnessed the effort to "get Trump" while turning a blind eye to "the Big Guys" criminal organization

Large parts were and the Mueller investigation confirmed this.
Maybe the better question is, do you deny that Putin worked to help Trump and that his campaign had contacts with Russians as Mueller confirmed?
Confirmed LOL

Steele was a known Russian asset. FBI willfully NEVER CONFIRMED IT. Paid for with leaks by Hildabeast.

FISA RIPPED the FBI and DOJ a new one too.

But you just keep pushing your Lawfare and Lies.

You realize even Project Veritas had to admit the diary could not be authenticated, right? But you go right on believing all the right wing media myths your little heart desires.

The FBI verified it long before you ever heard about it.

That also applies to Biden. Do you still support Biden?
Biden hasn't done anything , he definitely didn't try to bring down our democracy and country and has committed no crimes, while shitpants is looking at over 700 years in jail on his charges,and the insanity is that his hate group thinks he hasn't done anything wrong. Trump is seriously mentally ill and his followers are traitors to this great country.

They’ll continue to support Trump even after a criminal conviction; they’ll continue to support Trump even after the convictions are upheld on appeal – this thread has proven that to be true.

Remember, Trump is a product of the GOP, a product of the fear, ignorance, and hate that is conservativism – Trump is the prefect representative of Republicans, conservatives, and others on the right, and they will continue to support and defend the malignancy they created, no matter how reprehensible and wrong.
And if any convictions are overturned, you'll admit you are wrong and vote for him?

Confirmed LOL

Steele was a known Russian asset. FBI willfully NEVER CONFIRMED IT. Paid for with leaks by Hildabeast.

FISA RIPPED the FBI and DOJ a new one too.

But you just keep pushing your Lawfare and Lies.

Are you familiar with the Mueller report?
Mueller is a life long GOP loyalist.
You realize this, right?
Do you know the truth about the Trump ties with Russia?

I must have missed the criminal conviction. Care to share?
Who is Tump , he is a mentally ill rapist and criminal, who is charged with 91 felonies with more coming and when found guilty can be charged with over 700 years in jail. . ,he is a clown who shits in his pants so often that he has a diaper changing crew following him around to change his diapers when he lets loose. They say the biggest problem is his girdle he wears, That has him strapped in like an astronaut. He is a drug addict who smells so bad his own family won't get in a car with him. There is no one as scummy as he is . He is like standing next to an open sewer, that's what his son says anyway. Shitpants is the rights God and leader, You have to be kidding.

And if any convictions are overturned, you'll admit you are wrong and vote for him?

The evidence Donald Trump brutally raped a 13-year-old girl in 1994 when he was 48-years-old easily meets the police standard, "investigatory credibility." When Trump and his co-defendant, Jeffrey Epstein, in the alleged victim's civil suit are persistently confronted with the evidence in this book, Trump will not be able to deflect it. It's too believable. The intervention launched by this book will then come into play. As is common in the justice system, Trump should be offered immunity from prosecution if he agrees to undergo tightly controlled treatment. Another powerful inducement is that, if he successfully completes the treatment and is transformed, he will be one of the most admired person in modern times--the transition from "evil bully" to reasonably caring person will be an irresistible meme. Throughout this book the emerging idea in the social sciences that empathetic insight is capable of transforming even violent criminals will help make this intervention believable. Noted professionals have given glowing testimonials for this book and the author. Credible Evidence Trump Raped a 13-Year-Old: To Push Trump & America Into an Empathetic Intervention - McFadden, Rev John Hugh: 9781797839097 - AbeBooks

Biden hasn't done anything , he definitely didn't try to bring down our democracy and country and has committed no crimes, while shitpants is looking at over 700 years in jail on his charges,and the insanity is that his hate group thinks he hasn't done anything wrong. Trump is seriously mentally ill and his followers are traitors to this great country.
Your great country must be the former Soviet Union. Such ignorant claptrap hurt my eyes.

Are you familiar with the Mueller report?
Mueller is a life long GOP loyalist.
You realize this, right?
Do you know the truth about the Trump ties with Russia?
Yeah. Was BS lawfare to attack Trump. Steele was BS. FISA was BS. And Ukraine was BS.

He got acquited twice on Impeachment. And these Tainted FBI guys used the Logan act to start it with BS Steele.

Yeah We know about it. And we owe Admiral Rogers a debt of thanks for exosing you assholes

by stating the manifestly accurate observation, "Trump has not been convicted of a crime."

If he is, since I believe the 1/6 trial is first up, convicted in that case of the serious criminal charges brought against him (understanding he will appeal), is that a deal breaker for your support?

It's well understood his moral failings do not persuade you to reconsider him being worthy of the presidency. What about a criminal conviction?

Of course not, they'll shout that it's not a real conviction, it's fake because it's politically motivated. I mean, you commit a political crime, it's okay, because it's "political". Imagine how much fun politicians would have with that in the future.

Who is Tump , he is a mentally ill rapist and criminal, who is charged with 91 felonies with more coming and when found guilty can be charged with over 700 years in jail. . ,he is a clown who shits in his pants so often that he has a diaper changing crew following him around to change his diapers when he lets loose. They say the biggest problem is his girdle he wears, That has him strapped in like an astronaut. He is a drug addict who smells so bad his own family won't get in a car with him. There is no one as scummy as he is . He is like standing next to an open sewer, that's what his son says anyway. Shitpants is the rights God and leader, You have to be kidding.
That gets the award of the most demented post I have read today.

It has taken the Biden fans around 7 to 8 years trying to convict Trump yet so far not one of their charges has convicted Trump. But we are on the war path to convict Biden. May it take far less than the failed 7 years of the people trying to convict Trump.
“There was no conversation. It was like out of the blue. It was like a tussle. He was trying to kiss me, trying to pull me towards him. He was grabbing my breasts. It was like he had 40 zillion hands. It was like a tussling match between the two of us,” she recalled.

Leeds said the standoff ended when she realized no aircraft employees were coming to the rescue and Trump seemed to get more aggressive.

“It was when he started putting his hand up my skirt that gave me strength. I managed to wriggle out of my seat and storm back to my seat in coach. I don’t think there was a word or a sound made by either one of us,” she recalled.

www.pbs.org

In rape trial, woman testifies that she was also sexually attacked by Trump

A woman who says Donald Trump silently molested her on an airliner in the late 1970s testified in support of the writer who alleges that a flirtatious 1996 encounter with the future president ended in a violent sexual attack.

www.pbs.org
www.pbs.org

That gets the award of the most demented post I have read today.

“The finding that Carroll failed to prove that she was ‘raped’ within the meaning of the New York Penal Law does not mean that she failed to prove that Mr. Trump ‘raped’ her as many people commonly understand the word ‘rape,’” Kaplan wrote. The judge explained that New York’s legal definition of the term is “far narrower” than the word “rape” is understood in “common modern parlance.”

“Indeed,” he added, “as the evidence at trial recounted below makes clear, the jury found that Mr. Trump in fact did exactly that.”

Kaplan's ruling was unambiguous and blunt. “Mr. Trump’s attempt to minimize the sexual abuse finding as perhaps resting on nothing more than groping of Ms. Carroll’s breasts through her clothing is frivolous,” he wrote. “The proof convincingly established, and the jury implicitly found, that Mr. Trump deliberately and forcibly penetrated Ms. Carroll’s vagina with his fingers, causing immediate pain and long lasting emotional and psychological harm.”

Yeah. Was BS lawfare to attack Trump. Steele was BS. FISA was BS. And Ukraine was BS.

He got acquited twice on Impeachment. And these Tainted FBI guys used the Logan act to start it with BS Steele.

Yeah We know about it. And we owe Admiral Rogers a debt of thanks for exosing you assholes

How do you allow yourself to be a useful idiot?

Forum List

Back