Owen Benjamin, Prager University, and the death of comedy...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I like Owen Benjamin when he isn't "blue." Owen looks at the death of comedy because of left wing intolerance.

I like Owen Benjamin when he isn't "blue." Owen looks at the death of comedy because of left wing intolerance.

There is no "Prager fucking University". That's a fake name made up by a crank named Dennis Prager who gets his jollies making five-minute bullshit videos full of fabricated rhetorical detritus and then tries to pass himself off as "PragerU".

Matter of fact I don't believe even he claims "university". You just took his bait and ran with it, because you're exactly the kind of Gullible he's targeting.

There is no "Prager fucking University". That's a fake name made up by a crank named Dennis Prager who gets his jollies making five-minute bullshit videos full of fabricated rhetorical detritus and then tries to pass himself off as "PragerU".

Matter of fact I don't believe even he claims "university". You just took his bait and ran with it, because you're exactly the kind of Gullible he's targeting.

Says the asshat who can't grasp how popular Prager University is....

Says the veteran bullshit-wader who found out some time ago what the fuck this fake "Prager University" really is.

Go ahead, prove me wrong. Show us the campus of this mythical "Prager University".

Gullible's Travels.....

Their most viewed video has 7 million views. That's 2.9 billion less views than Justin Beiber's.

Says the veteran bullshit-wader who found out some time ago what the fuck this fake "Prager University" really is.

Go ahead, prove me wrong. Show us the campus of this mythical "Prager University".

Gullible's Travels.....

Wow, you silly dumb shit...... Prager University is just what it is, a video library of 5 minute lectures on topics that teach the truth about the world and life......

Go ahead you dumb ass......keep mocking it.... it is reaching people that haven't been reached before.....

Conservatives don’t do comedy
They take everything literally and have no concept of satire

Comedy to a Conservative is a pie in the face or slipping on a banana peel

More popular than Trump University

Gullible's Travels.....

Wow, you silly dumb shit...... Prager University is just what it is, a video library of 5 minute lectures on topics that teach the truth about the world and life......

Go ahead you dumb ass......keep mocking it.... it is reaching people that haven't been reached before.....

And you just looked that up on Wikipedia and found out I was right all along.

That's not what the fuck "university" means DUMBASS. Have you ever even seen an actual university?

Fer fuxsake, even Rump's Fraud 'University' had rooms where people gave lectures as they were picking their pockets. Prager doesn't even have that.

Gullible's Travels.....

5 minute propaganda pieces, totally devoid of all the information people need to think for themselves, that teach conservatives how to think. Brilliant. Goebbels would be proud.

Gullible's Travels.....

5 minute propaganda pieces, totally devoid of all the information people need to think for themselves, that teach conservatives how to think. Brilliant. Goebbels would be proud.

Yeah..... keep lying...... intelligent people will see the truth....since you aren't one of them, you don't see it.

Gullible's Travels.....

And you just looked that up on Wikipedia and found out I was right all along.

That's not what the fuck "university" means DUMBASS. Have you ever even seen an actual university?

Fer fuxsake, even Rump's Fraud 'University' had rooms where people gave lectures as they were picking their pockets. Prager doesn't even have that.

You are a shitstain... you don't like that Prager University is an effective tool against asswipes like you....go ahead, make fun...... people are learning about Prager University and they are watching the videos....

Gullible's Travels.....

Filled with bullshit info that's easily debunked. It's a nice bored rainy day exercise. The only thing is you have to write the myths down really fast as they're stacked thick.

Gullible's Travels.....

Filled with bullshit info that's easily debunked. It's a nice bored rainy day exercise. The only thing is you have to write the myths down really fast as they're stacked thick.

Sure.... keep saying the lie..... meanwhile, millions are watching Prager University videos and learning a lot about people like you...

Gullible's Travels.....

Just for you.....

If people are interested in conservative thought, and taking on the left....Prager University is a great place to start....... especially for kids in democrat controlled public schools...

PragerU | Short Videos. Big Ideas.

Here is one for you pogo....Jordan Peterson....on who is teaching our kids...

Dangerous People Are Teaching Your Kids

Gullible's Travels.....

One of my favorite videos...

Most Popular

Gullible's Travels.....

Just for you.....

If people are interested in conservative thought, and taking on the left....Prager University is a great place to start....... especially for kids in democrat controlled public schools...

PragerU | Short Videos. Big Ideas.

Here is one for you pogo....Jordan Peterson....on who is teaching our kids...

Dangerous People Are Teaching Your Kids

Once again shortpants, I don't need a primer on what the fuck "PragerU" is. I'm the one who just educated YOU on it.

Forum List

Back