What ruined comedy?

Catering to safe spacers frailties
Comedy By Nature pokes usually truthful fun at some one or something and The Fragiles can’t handle it .
For the first 5 minutes this post was at the top of the second page.
Now it’s the last post on the previous page???
My stuff ends up at the bottom a way way disproportionate percentage of the time . Should be about 5% but more like 20-25%.
Wonder how and why that happens?

Comedy requires an element of truth to be funny at all. It requires a lot of truth to be really funny. The Left has decided that truth surrender to their ideology. Humor is a casualty.
Libs don’t live in reality so they find fun making of reality confusing and unacceptable. Plus they are a glum lot in general

I'll give you a hint, it sucks so bad the stench of it will cause you to go into seizures and begin to experience brain death.

You guessed it, it is the Left.

Legendary comedian Jerry Seinfeld thinks he knows what ruined television comedies.

Seinfeld — co-creator and star of "Seinfeld," which is regarded as one of the best sitcoms of all time — told the New Yorker in an interview that political correctness and the "extreme left" ruined comedic television.

"Nothing really affects comedy. People always need it. They need it so badly and they don’t get it," Seinfeld said.

"It used to be, you would go home at the end of the day, most people would go, 'Oh, "Cheers" is on. Oh, "M*A*S*H" is on. Oh, "Mary Tyler Moore" is on. "All in the Family" is on.' You just expected, 'There’ll be some funny stuff we can watch on TV tonight.' Well, guess what — where is it?" he continued.

He is right, America more than ever needs comedy, something they can't find anymore in the entertainment industry, especially with the mental health of the country in the toilet

But alas, this is what the Left wants. The more crazy people the more will kill their offspring and cut off their wing wang, etc.
Going to go see Seinfeld tomorrow night. Can't wait.

No sitcom made after two and a half men is funny.... Standup isn't funny anymore... there are maybe three stand up comics that can get a laugh out of me.... and they don't get the work they once did...
I watched a guy on netflix last week do an hour long standup show... I didn't laugh one time...
Woke broke comedy... a bunch of angry unhappy people who don't like to laugh...
Nate Bargatze - funny as hell.

Nate Bargatze - funny as hell.

So So Not Bad GIF - So So Not Bad Leonardo Di Caprio - Discover & Share GIFs

I'll give you a hint, it sucks so bad the stench of it will cause you to go into seizures and begin to experience brain death.

Legendary comedian Jerry Seinfeld thinks he knows what ruined television comedies.

Seinfeld — co-creator and star of "Seinfeld," which is regarded as one of the best sitcoms of all time — told the New Yorker in an interview that political correctness and the "extreme left" ruined comedic television.

"Nothing really affects comedy. People always need it. They need it so badly and they don’t get it," Seinfeld said.

"It used to be, you would go home at the end of the day, most people would go, 'Oh, "Cheers" is on. Oh, "M*A*S*H" is on. Oh, "Mary Tyler Moore" is on. "All in the Family" is on.' You just expected, 'There’ll be some funny stuff we can watch on TV tonight.' Well, guess what — where is it?" he continued.

He is right, America more than ever needs comedy, something they can't find anymore in the entertainment industry, especially with the mental health of the country in the toilet

But alas, this is what the Left wants. The more crazy people the more will kill their offspring and cut off their wing wang, etc.

Wokeism

Humor and intelligence go hand in hand. If you are intelligent, you will have a sense of humor. But ir you are not intelligent, odds are you won't have one. And with plummeting IQ levels under DNC control, for whatever reason, combined with PC fascism, we find ourselves in this current situation.

So true , and remember everything a Democrat touches turns to shit. And also democrats lie about everything. Two truths of the Democrat criminals

Forum List

Back