Owen Benjamin, Prager University, and the death of comedy...

Says the veteran bullshit-wader who found out some time ago what the fuck this fake "Prager University" really is.

Go ahead, prove me wrong. Show us the campus of this mythical "Prager University".

Gullible's Travels.....

Wow, you silly dumb shit...... Prager University is just what it is, a video library of 5 minute lectures on topics that teach the truth about the world and life......

Go ahead you dumb ass......keep mocking it.... it is reaching people that haven't been reached before.....
5 minute propaganda pieces, totally devoid of all the information people need to think for themselves, that teach conservatives how to think. Brilliant. Goebbels would be proud.

Filled with bullshit info that's easily debunked. It's a nice bored rainy day exercise. The only thing is you have to write the myths down really fast as they're stacked thick.

Just for you.....

If people are interested in conservative thought, and taking on the left....Prager University is a great place to start....... especially for kids in democrat controlled public schools...

PragerU | Short Videos. Big Ideas.

Here is one for you pogo....Jordan Peterson....on who is teaching our kids...

Dangerous People Are Teaching Your Kids

Once again shortpants, I don't need a primer on what the fuck "PragerU" is. I'm the one who just educated YOU on it.

Wow....stupid and silly.....do you actually practice to get that stupid, or are you just naturally stupid...?

Just for you, again...

Says the veteran bullshit-wader who found out some time ago what the fuck this fake "Prager University" really is.

Go ahead, prove me wrong. Show us the campus of this mythical "Prager University".

Gullible's Travels.....

Wow, you silly dumb shit...... Prager University is just what it is, a video library of 5 minute lectures on topics that teach the truth about the world and life......

Go ahead you dumb ass......keep mocking it.... it is reaching people that haven't been reached before.....
5 minute propaganda pieces, totally devoid of all the information people need to think for themselves, that teach conservatives how to think. Brilliant. Goebbels would be proud.

Filled with bullshit info that's easily debunked. It's a nice bored rainy day exercise. The only thing is you have to write the myths down really fast as they're stacked thick.

Just for you.....

If people are interested in conservative thought, and taking on the left....Prager University is a great place to start....... especially for kids in democrat controlled public schools...

Once again shortpants, I don't need a primer on what the fuck "PragerU" is. I'm the one who just educated YOU on it.

Here .... this will teach you something about the problems in the Black Community......

Just for you.....

Wow....stupid and silly.....do you actually practice to get that stupid, or are you just naturally stupid...?

Just for you, again...

That's my favorite one. I tore it to pieces when it first got here. I did it again last week.

Perfect example of how you have to keep stopping the video to write down the blatant fabrications.

Just for you.....

Just for you, again...

That's my favorite one. I tore it to pieces when it first got here. I did it again last week.

Perfect example of how you have to keep stopping the video to write down the blatant fabrications.

Yes.... we are all just awed by your genius.....

Just for you.....

Just for you, again...

Oh it doesn't take any "genius". All it takes is a basic history book and an aversion to lies.

Just for you.....

Just for you, again...

Oh it doesn't take any "genius". All it takes is a basic history book and an aversion to lies.

Yes... history written by morons like you...... who lie with every word ....

Forum List

Back