Oxford Psychiatrists: Racism is a Mental Illness

The Democratic Party is fighting against racism, hate and violence…..
well except for the racist Nation of Islam Democrats, racist Klan Democrats, racist La Raza Democrats, racist BLM Democrats, Muslim Brotherhood bigots, racist LULAC Democrats, CAIR bigots, racist Black Panther Democrats, racist Aztlan Nationalist Democrats, racist Affirmative Action advocate Democrats, racist Sanctuary City Democrats, violent Antifa bigots, and all of the racist demagogue Democrat Politicians, Pundits, Entertainers and Athletes………actually voting Democrat IS HATE

It's fun to read this stuff but it always seems to come down to opinions and guesswork. There's nothing black or white about our psychological makeup. So they'll always be guessing and developing 'theories'. Whatever sounds good at the moment seems to be what the shrinks will try to peddle.

If the shrinks want to do something good or important they should try to fix trump. He's screwier than any other sicko on the planet.

IM2, I can't see who you talking to but I am sure I know who it is, and, yes, you are 100% right.

That makes sense, mass delusion. No medication, each person must free themselves.

Forum List

Back