Pa Loved Ma, Ma Loved Men....

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
now Ma is in the graveyard and Pa is in the Pen.....

5c7871cad6843.image.jpg

CornRake.jpg

Man charged with murdering wife after stabbing her with corn rake after learning about secret affairs

Other pics show her dressing pretty sparkly for a pig farmer's wife.....In Texas it's justifiable homicide if you catch a spouse in bed with a bird dog.

Other pics show her dressing pretty sparkly for a pig farmer's wife.....In Texas it's justifiable homicide if you catch a spouse in bed with a bird dog.
Don't want to ruin a perfectly good bird dog.

Neither of us know the circumstances…..

She’s dead and his Dumb Ass is in jail……..

Bad choices have Bad consequences…

I know the circumstances.....it was the second time he caught her with another guy...she made the choices and suffered the consequences....a good lawyer would have got him off if he hadn't stabbed her twice. :eusa_doh:

“What happened to cheating spouses in historic Aztec tribes”

Yikes.

I know the circumstances.....it was the second time he caught her with another guy...she made the choices and suffered the consequences....a good lawyer would have got him off if he hadn't stabbed her twice. :eusa_doh:

You don’t know Shit about this…

You just say you Do…

Are you a Tard?

Not worth prison time. I understand the rage but you have to consider the down side of murdering your wife...even a worthless cheating wife.

If Republicans were better at sex, then she wouldn’t be out looking for some liberal to satisfy her needs.

So that's your take? She deserved it?
You should be a Muslim.

Forum List

Back