Pa Loved Ma, Ma Loved Men....

now Ma is in the graveyard and Pa is in the Pen.....

5c7871cad6843.image.jpg

CornRake.jpg

Man charged with murdering wife after stabbing her with corn rake after learning about secret affairs
where o' where are there any nice girls to be found in modern times?

If Republicans were better at sex, then she wouldn’t be out looking for some liberal to satisfy her needs.

Says the hysteric leftist who's never had sex with a woman. :21:

“What happened to cheating spouses in historic Aztec tribes”

Yikes.

Neither of us know the circumstances…..

She’s dead and his Dumb Ass is in jail……..

Bad choices have Bad consequences…

I know the circumstances.....it was the second time he caught her with another guy...she made the choices and suffered the consequences....a good lawyer would have got him off if he hadn't stabbed her twice. :eusa_doh:
So that's your take? She deserved it?
You should be a Muslim.

Yeah, Aztecs..that shows it may have been a Mexican, and that he was ready to get medieval on her ass.

Interesting to note this murder in Delaware County occurred less than 40 miles from where Mollie Tibbets was murdered, in Brooklyn, Iowa.

Lots of outrage with the Tibbetts murder; no outrage with this white on white murder.

Make Murder Great Again

Might not have been murder.....maybe she really did fall on the corn rake.....twice.

Looks like a crime of passion, not first-degree. If he'd planned it, he'd have tossed her body in the pig pen and let them dine on her cheating ass. My grandpa's neighbor had a stroke in his pig pen and all they found were his dentures and his belt-buckle.

Other pics show her dressing pretty sparkly for a pig farmer's wife.....In Texas it's justifiable homicide if you catch a spouse in bed with a bird dog.
Got proof of that? Murder is always wrong.

You just LEAVE. The end.

Proof of what....how Texas judges have ruled in the past? Half my family is from Texas....and why should he leave his farm, where he's worked 14 hour days, and farming is hard work, and give half or the whole thing to the cheating bitch....so she could fuck her boyfriends in his bed? Truthfully I don't have a problem with what he did and I have no problem with him going to prison for it...not for life though. She told one boyfriend she was "afraid of him" so she knew she was engaging in risky business....fuck her....she got what she had coming.

Other pics show her dressing pretty sparkly for a pig farmer's wife.....In Texas it's justifiable homicide if you catch a spouse in bed with a bird dog.
Got proof of that? Murder is always wrong.

You just LEAVE. The end.

Proof of what....how Texas judges have ruled in the past? Half my family is from Texas....and why should he leave his farm, where he's worked 14 hour days, and farming is hard work, and give half or the whole thing to the cheating bitch....so she could fuck her boyfriends in his bed? Truthfully I don't have a problem with what he did and I have no problem with him going to prison for it...not for life though. She told one boyfriend she was "afraid of him" so she knew she was engaging in risky business....fuck her....she got what she had coming.
May she rest in peace and may you someday get what you have coming.

upload_2019-3-2_14-2-50.png

Forum List

Back