Packers at Seahawks

It's crazy how the bettors had the Hawks winning by 7 also. I'd like to see how their computers could have calculated the final score against what actually arrived at the same thing played out in real life.

It's crazy how the bettors had the Hawks winning by 7 also. I'd like to see how their computers could have calculated the final score against what actually arrived at the same thing played out in real life.

Well the manner in which the game played out was impossible to predict. The rain had a lot to do with how both offenses played and how the game unfolded. Rain doesn't come through well on TV but I can tell you (as I live in the northwest...albeit a bit away from Seattle) that was wicked rain

Didn't it rain during most of the game in Foxboro, didn't seems to have an effect on New England. Don't know what the Colts excuse was, but if you go to a Indianapolis Colts site, well I think you can hear plenty.

Well the manner in which the game played out was impossible to predict. The rain had a lot to do with how both offenses played and how the game unfolded. Rain doesn't come through well on TV but I can tell you (as I live in the northwest...albeit a bit away from Seattle) that was wicked rain

Nonsense!

Portland rain is NOTHING like Seattle rain.

The whole Willamette valley is sitting atop thousands of feet of debris from some ancient flood. Without the dams that hold back the rivers up hill from Portland the whole place would wash away into the Pacific in a sea of mud about every 100 years..

Oregon recently had laws that made it illegal to pump your own gasoline into your own car.

These and other reasons make it entirely impossible to compare Seattle rain to that of dreary grey Portland.

Nonsense!

The whole Willamette valley is sitting atop thousands of feet of debris from some ancient flood. Without the dams that hold back the rivers up hill from Portland the whole place would wash away into the Pacific in a sea of mud about every 100 years..

Oregon recently had laws that made it illegal to pump your own gasoline into your own car.

These and other reasons make it entirely impossible to compare Seattle rain to that of dreary grey Portland.

Not sure what pumping your own gas has to do with the rain. :lol:

Didn't it rain during most of the game in Foxboro, didn't seems to have an effect on New England. Don't know what the Colts excuse was, but if you go to a Indianapolis Colts site, well I think you can hear plenty.

Yes, and I don't know how badly it was raining. I am just saying it rained like hell in Seattle and it affected Rodgers too. People are so busy railing on Wilson for his performance most of the game but seem to be overlooking that Rodgers didn't exactly set the world on fire.

Wet balls slip out of hands. Quarterbacks can't grip wet balls as well as dry balls and it affects their touch. When the field is wet a quarterback can't plant their feet as well and deliver a crisp pass. I have seen Wilson play in rain like that before and he struggled then too. I don't anticipate a whole lot of rain in the desert.

Oregon is a far left utopia. Full of idiots and retards. Did that help make the point? Though complaining about it from Washington State is a joke since they are the same now. LOL

Oregon is a far left utopia. Full of idiots and retards. Did that help make the point? Though complaining about it from Washington State is a joke since they are the same now. LOL

Well although this thread has nothing to do with politics I can point out from a resident's perspective that Portland is a far left Utopia....the rest of the state is purple at best if not screaming red. It's just that the population of Portland is greater than the rest of the state combined so the rest of the state gets dragged kicking and screaming into whatever Portland wants. And that's all I will say about politics on this thread. Not sure what that has to do with rain either. :lol:

Nonsense!

It does if you are pumping it in the rain...

Yes, and I don't know how badly it was raining. I am just saying it rained like hell in Seattle and it affected Rodgers too. People are so busy railing on Wilson for his performance most of the game but seem to be overlooking that Rodgers didn't exactly set the world on fire.

Wet balls slip out of hands. Quarterbacks can't grip wet balls as well as dry balls and it affects their touch. When the field is wet a quarterback can't plant their feet as well and deliver a crisp pass. I have seen Wilson play in rain like that before and he struggled then too. I don't anticipate a whole lot of rain in the desert.

Doesn't matter as Glendale is a dome stadium.

Nonsense!

It all works together. You have to visualize the big picture. Do I have to spell EVERYTHING out for you?

Nonsense!

That's not why we have that law. We have it to create a bunch of jobs.

Retractable roof actually...although I have never been in it when the roof was actually opened up.

Nonsense!

AND artificially keep the price of gasoline higher than it needs to be. How helpful for people travelling through your state. It's as stupid as compulsory attendant parking at restaurants and other destinations.

Nonsense!

AND artificially keep the price of gasoline higher than it needs to be. How helpful for people travelling through your state. It's as stupid as compulsory attendant parking at restaurants and other destinations.

Yeah I didn't vote for it. I didn't say it was a good thing or that I agreed with it. Just explaining the philosophy behind it. Such hostility

Nonsense!

Yeah I didn't vote for it. I didn't say it was a good thing or that I agreed with it. Just explaining the philosophy behind it. Such hostility

Who Me?

Hostile?

Seriously?

I'm just sitting here presenting the facts.

My team just won the right to play in the Super Bowl. I can't think of a single reason to be hostile.

well so much for the seahawks repeating as superbowl champs.They are obviously going to go on to lose this game to the packers.im not even going to watch the superbowl..you have to assume it will be the cheatriots from the AFC so I cant stand either one of these teams the packers or the patriots that's why I really hate having to root for the packers to win the superbowl.Had the NFC championship loss been to the panthers,then it would not bug me losing to this game so much but god,i hate green bay.

not surprising they lost really,the last 7 opponents they played were against backup quarterbacks pretty much so it was no test for them during that strectch. not having Justin britt was a major blow to them as well.i never thought for a second he wouldn't start this game.It also looks like Rodgers had a miracle recovery.

I had a feeling at some point in the year not having percy harvin would cost them as it did today.very idiotic move by the seahawks as I said back then getting rid of him.yeah he was a headach to deal with and I had no problem with them getting rid of him because of that but as I said back then,the idiots whould have waited till AFTER the season was over.dumbshits.

not having harvin,they were not dangerous on kickoff returns anymore and it showed today as well as the fact harvin caused all kinds of problems for the packers the first time in their matchup and that was a major factor why they beat the packers so badly last time.

as the announcers said,the seahawks don't have a breakway threat at wide receiver like dez Bryant of the cowboys or Johnson of the Lions and it cost them today.

dewey-defeats-truman.jpg
as I said,who would have ever figured outside the seahawk players themselves,they would have scored two touchdowns in a span of 44 seconds? man what was up with wilson and kearse,their minds were not into this game at all. was wilson thinking about his divorce or something and kearse was bummed about it as well?

cant really use rain as an excuse as someone else said,it rained in boston as well and Brady didn't have any problems

and wtf was wrong with the defense,they went back to their old ways of getting no pressure on the quarterback at all.One thing that IS certain is if they play like that against the CHEATRIOTS who belicheat is now associated with DEFLATE BALL now as well for his legacy,they play like that then it will be a long day for them.

they come out and have two turnovers like that,the pats will score TOUCHDOWNS out of them,not mere field goals.if they have to count on an onside kick late in the game as well to win,they wont get lucky again TWICE in a row.the are going to have to play the way they know how to like they did in the opener against the packers to win it all again.

Retractable roof actually...although I have never been in it when the roof was actually opened up.

Do you think they will open the roof if it is raining so both teams will feel at home.

as I said,who would have ever figured outside the seahawk players themselves,they would have scored two touchdowns in a span of 44 seconds? man what was up with wilson and kearse,their minds were not into this game at all. was wilson thinking about his divorce or something and kearse was bummed about it as well?

cant really use rain as an excuse as someone else said,it rained in boston as well and Brady didn't have any problems

and wtf was wrong with the defense,they went back to their old ways of getting no pressure on the quarterback at all.One thing that IS certain is if they play like that against the CHEATRIOTS who belicheat is now associated with DEFLATE BALL now as well for his legacy,they play like that then it will be a long day for them.

they come out and have two turnovers like that,the pats will score TOUCHDOWNS out of them,not mere field goals.if they have to count on an onside kick late in the game as well to win,they wont get lucky again TWICE in a row.the are going to have to play the way they know how to like they did in the opener against the packers to win it all again.

Do you think they will open the roof if it is raining so both teams will feel at home.

:lol: You know I have been to a lot of games in that stadium and not once was I there when the roof was opened...not even when it was beautiful outside. I don't know why they put in a retractable roof if they never retract it

Forum List

Back