Paid Shills on the Internet

Unless they are world class actors, the "faux-conservatives" on this site are not paid shills, just uneducated rednecks who watch too much Fox News.

.....And, that's been established thru strict scientific-research!!!!!

:cool:

Study: Watching Fox News
Actually Makes You Stupid

doctor-264294-400-266.jpg

The reaction from Fox? "Considering FDU’s undergraduate school is ranked as one of the worst in the country," said a company spokesperson, "we suggest the school invest in improving its weak academic program instead of spending money on frivolous polling – their student body does not deserve to be so ill-informed."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1qAnx-_LmY]Fox News Babes - YouTube[/ame]

News?
eusa_doh.gif

.....And, that's been established thru strict scientific-research!!!!!

:cool:

The reaction from Fox? "Considering FDU’s undergraduate school is ranked as one of the worst in the country," said a company spokesperson, "we suggest the school invest in improving its weak academic program instead of spending money on frivolous polling – their student body does not deserve to be so ill-informed."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1qAnx-_LmY]Fox News Babes - YouTube[/ame]

News?
eusa_doh.gif

Enjoy the cherries that you pick? Half of them are even with FOX any longer...guess where? Let's see who is more stupid..Judge Napolitano or the resident spammer?

Paid Shills on the Internet, tell me it not so.
If true that explains a number of posters here.

I Was a Paid Internet Shill: How Shadowy Groups Manipulate Internet Opinion and Debate
The type of propaganda strategy described in the article below occurs across a wide range of topics and is employed by various corporate, political, and governmental groups to promote a variety of agendas.

It is called astroturfing, and it is far more common than most would imagine.

I Was a Paid Internet Shill: How Shadowy Groups Manipulate Internet Opinion and Debate | Conscious Life News

Late to the party are ya?

The biggest winner of astroturfing was a certain State Senator from Chicago, later an US Senator from Illinois...now a twice elected President of the USA

David Axelrod is a king and early advocate in the filed

true story

Many years ago a conservative asked me to write on his blog, I did so infrequently, but he was unable to get others to write or even engage the only liberal on the board. He once asked me how he could pay me for the little advertising revenue he was able to collect, it was so little I told him to keep it. The funny part was he considered us business partners rather than foes as he wouldn't allow us to debate each other in the blog. Even when we disagreed our OP would remain only open to outside commentators. He eventually grew tired of the endeavor and closed it. I do think large sites hire on ideologues of like mind, but I doubt the small ones would be willing to pay.

As far as the OP I checked 'Godlike Productions,' a site the writer was supposed to monitor and comment. Turns out it is some sort of conspiracy forum, consider the irony of a sort of conspiracy on a conspiracy site. The stuff could get so deep it would be hard knowing who's fooling whom. A real babel of incomprehension.

Wow a paid shill goes public and ADMITTS he was paid to shill on GLP

Many years ago a conservative asked me to write on his blog, I did so infrequently, but he was unable to get others to write or even engage the only liberal on the board. He once asked me how he could pay me for the little advertising revenue he was able to collect, it was so little I told him to keep it. The funny part was he considered us business partners rather than foes as he wouldn't allow us to debate each other in the blog. Even when we disagreed our OP would remain only open to outside commentators. He eventually grew tired of the endeavor and closed it. I do think large sites hire on ideologues of like mind, but I doubt the small ones would be willing to pay.

As far as the OP I checked 'Godlike Productions,' a site the writer was supposed to monitor and comment. Turns out it is some sort of conspiracy forum, consider the irony of a sort of conspiracy on a conspiracy site. The stuff could get so deep it would be hard knowing who's fooling whom. A real babel of incomprehension.

Well, one can only surmise that a poster who has a family portrait of the Obama's in their avatar, where Michelle Obama is trying to look as though she's not the miserable, sour pussed, patient dumping bitch we all know her to be, is most likely a paid shill.

Particularly when said poster spends their entire posting time telling us all how Barack farts lilac scented fairy dust, and shits streaming ribbons of rainbows, while the festering pimples on Michelle's big ol' ass are as beauiful as a bed of Roses on a sunny spring day.

Correct?

Well, one can only surmise that a poster who has a family portrait of the Obama's in their avatar, where Michelle Obama is trying to look as though she's not the miserable, sour pussed, patient dumping bitch we all know her to be, is most likely a paid shill.

Particularly when said poster spends their entire posting time telling us all how Barack farts lilac scented fairy dust, and shits streaming ribbons of rainbows, while the festering pimples on Michelle's big ol' ass are as beauiful as a bed of Roses on a sunny spring day.

Correct?

Personal attacks all the time? Come on step up your game...

...you fucking turd who supports god damned right wing....

oops!

Many years ago a conservative asked me to write on his blog, I did so infrequently, but he was unable to get others to write or even engage the only liberal on the board.

I tried getting a few people together for a group blog, but found it extremely difficult to enlist people who would meet my standards for what a reasonable and rational blog would be.
(think Shields and Brooks versus O'Reilly vs Olberman)

Too many want to go loud and stupid. Or worse, how do you deal with people who can't distinguish opinion from news content when commenting on it?

oy vey

Hey, maybe there's something to this story. I mean there ARE a few prolific posters who disappeared after the election.

Of course, they may have just lost a bet or are too embarrassed to return.

Forum List

Back