Painful to listen to Bloomberg radio on inflation

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I listen to Bloomberg news occasionally while driving. Had a long drive and listened to a painfully stupid discussion on the steps the Fed was taking to "curb inflation", i.e. rate hikes, recession, unemployment.

NOT ONE SINGLE MENTION OF THE ROOT CAUSE: GOVERNMENT ADDING TRILLIONS TO THE SYSTEM!!

Hey, it's not their money that's being taken or spent (it's everyone elses')......what do they care?
They're just getting insanely personally rich off of it all.

PARTY !!!!

And on that note...if we were never gonna use them, was there really a purpose for the 2A ?

This complete fool at the federal reserve said a second ago that there is no easy fix for inflation... I can fix it... just undo everything Biden has done and go back to Trump's economic team and energy policy...
Inflation would be fixed in less than a month.....

This complete fool at the federal reserve said a second ago that there is no easy fix for inflation... I can fix it... just undo everything Biden has done and go back to Trump's economic team and energy policy...
Inflation would be fixed in less than a month.....

WHAT!?!?
And go back to America being Great ???
No way in HELL !!

As conservatives, we still have refused to take the first step in righting the ship and that is to admit WE CONSERVATIVES have done nothing to stop the Left.
WE Conservatives are responsible for Americas downfall.

We can blame the Left but even the Founding fathers knew they were going to rise again and gave us a means. Which we again refuse.

I listen to Bloomberg news occasionally while driving. Had a long drive and listened to a painfully stupid discussion on the steps the Fed was taking to "curb inflation", i.e. rate hikes, recession, unemployment.

NOT ONE SINGLE MENTION OF THE ROOT CAUSE: GOVERNMENT ADDING TRILLIONS TO THE SYSTEM!!
Let me guess

No mention of the causes

1. World wide war on fossil fuels

2. World wide lock downs with Covid

3. World wide mass spending

Governments around the world colluded for this economic crisis.

The only question is, are they all this stupid or do we go conspiracy mode?

Let me guess

No mention of the causes

Greed.

Let me guess

No mention of the causes

10's across the Board!

Greed has always been around and always will be around

The question is, why is inflation so bad, worst in 40 years, right now?

Anything you refuse to address will always get worse. Never in the history of the world did you have countries creating and pumping fake money the way that they did the last 12 years.

Anything you refuse to address will always get worse. Never in the history of the world did you have countries creating and pumping fake money the way that they did the last 12 years.
But inflation waited 11 1/2 years???

As conservatives, we still have refused to take the first step in righting the ship and that is to admit WE CONSERVATIVES have done nothing to stop the Left.
WE Conservatives are responsible for Americas downfall.

We can blame the Left but even the Founding fathers knew they were going to rise again and gave us a means. Which we again refuse.
You've also done nothing to prove that you are "conservatives". As in, what are you conserving? My money??..no. Because from my perspective over the last 40 years, "conservatives" are just as responsible for reckless deficit spending and inflation.
Oh yeah, and lump in constant sweetheart tax cuts for corporations and the wealthy. That's not a conservative. At least with a progressive, I KNOW they are going to tax me and then spend like a drunken sailor. But conservatives???..will spend like a drunken sailor and then offer generous tax cuts to go along with it while striking at the heart of every program designed to aid the less fortunate.

If you think this is just a "left" problem, you'd be wrong.

The Chairman of the worlds largest private bank, the US "Federal" Reserve also avoids the $3 Trillion Jackass in the room

Fed's Powell: U.S. housing market headed for 'correction'

See, the Fed needs to jack up rates to make housing, er, more affordable, er, or something. It's all so complicated, go back to sleep. Economics is as poorly taught as American history and for the exact same reason: if you don't know what's going on, it's easier to control you

Forum List

Back