🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Palestine deniers

jodylee

Jan 26, 2007
For years zionist has had the luxury in arguments to point out palestine isn't a state as its not recognised by the U.N as one.
Things have changed now and Its Is a State as voted by the U.N. the same proccess by which Isreal Wrongly or rightly was voted in as a state.
But still they try to argue its not a state.
There is a new Zionist state, the state of DENIAL, and I proclaim you Palestine deniers.
accept it and get over it!

the islamo nazi pigs are playing word games again Nothing new----it was the best tool
of their FOREMOST SAINT adolf abu ali whose ass they continue to lick in the
name of ISAHU AKBARRRR Nothing new---the way to win the hearts of the scum of
the gutter-----invent jingles

jodylee, et al,

Yes, interesting.

For years zionist has had the luxury in arguments to point out palestine isn't a state as its not recognised by the U.N as one.
Things have changed now and Its Is a State as voted by the U.N. the same proccess by which Isreal Wrongly or rightly was voted in as a state.
There is a new Zionist state, the state of DENIAL, and I proclaim you Palestine deniers.
(COMMENT)

Just as Palestine refuses to this day to recognize Israel, Palestine doesn't have to be recognized by Israel.

Actually, I think that Palestine declared its independence about the time I retired (1988/89).

Statehood is all about recognition. But it is a double edged sword. Once you are a state, new principles kick-in.

But now:
  • What are the borders of this new Palestine?
  • What do they claim as sovereign territory?
  • Is there a Constitution that outlines fundamental principles or established precedents according to which a state or other organization is acknowledged to be governed?

Now they seem to need some luck. I think they made history. They are the only territory ever to Declare Independence while under active occupation that is not released.

I wonder if this means they need to negotiate a peace treaty.

Most Respectfully,
R

Its a hopeless situation ----according to tinnie----the new palestinian state cannot
exist UNTIL it has declared borders ACCEPTED BY ALL NATIONS that share
those borders. So far muslim states simply do not recognize that Israel has
BORDERS anywhere -----what a CONUNDRUM

Wishful thinking. Fact is the Palestinian majority have NEVER wanted a peace treaty with anyone or any country. Not even with their own Arab country neighbors who massacred them over & over again & left hundreds of thousands of Palestinians as refugees. The Palestinian people themselves last elected Hamas to represent their wishes. Was that to negotiate peace?

jodylee, et al,

Yes, interesting.

(COMMENT)

Just as Palestine refuses to this day to recognize Israel, Palestine doesn't have to be recognized by Israel.

Actually, I think that Palestine declared its independence about the time I retired (1988/89).

Statehood is all about recognition. But it is a double edged sword. Once you are a state, new principles kick-in.

But now:
  • Is there a Constitution that outlines fundamental principles or established precedents according to which a state or other organization is acknowledged to be governed?

Now they seem to need some luck. I think they made history. They are the only territory ever to Declare Independence while under active occupation that is not released.

Most Respectfully,
R

jodylee, et al,

Yes, interesting.

(COMMENT)

Indeed, recognition is merely a political step that is not necessary.

ARTICLE 3

The political existence of the state is independent of recognition by the other states. Even before recognition the state has the right to defend its integrity and independence,...

The Avalon Project : Convention on Rights and Duties of States (inter-American); December 26, 1933

All during the mandate period the Palestinians fought to defend its integrity and independence.

A dispute regarding the status of the territories was settled by an Arbitrator appointed by the Council of the League of Nations. It was decided that Palestine and Transjordan were newly created states according to the terms of the applicable post-war treaties.

State of Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

RoccoR said:

The UN does not create states. Just recently the UN recognized the already existing Palestine. The question is at what point in time did Palestine become a state?

The Palestinians fought for the independence of their country all during the mandate period.

There is a photo of the Al Hambra Theatre in Jaffa in 1937 flying the Palestinian flag.

Palestinians declared their independence, inside their international borders, in September of 1948. Five countries recognized the state of Palestine at that time. On September 9, 1976 the Arab League accepted the state of Palestine as a member state.

An entity does not necessarily cease to be a state even if all of its territory has been occupied by a foreign power.

RoccoR said:

But now:

Most Respectfully,
R

That's just a name game zionists play to continue denying Palestinian's their inherent right to self-determination. In 1948, zionists declared themselves a state, when they only owned 7% of the land. Even the Balfour decision made it clear that the "Jewish Nation" was to be created within Palestine, not become Palestine.

the islamo nazi pigs are playing word games again Nothing new----it was the best tool

just using your jingles back at ya, Who could forget the classic jingle anti-semite, which is intirely inacurate. self hating jew, isreal is the king if jingles

just using your jingles back at ya, Who could forget the classic jingle anti-semite, which is intirely inacurate. self hating jew, isreal is the king if jingles

Is english your mother-tongue? No matter how poorly educated you are---
if you grew up in an english speaking nation----you would probably know how
to spell ENTIRELY. 'inacurate" is also incorrect----the correct spelling
is INACCURATE (notice the two C's) you also have a problem spelling
ISRAEL

Your comment about the word "anti-semite" is silly. Israel did not invent it.
The arab muslims did invent the idea that some of them MAGICALLY
became "palestinians" some time in the 1960s. "self-hating jew" ???
It is a phrase you picked up from reading some nonsensical garbage. Why
are you so eager to demonstrate stupidity?

^^^^ grammar nazi......... :cool:

its not grammar----some people need help with spelling-----some
people are dyslexic and some people are just idiots----like you.
Now go take a look in your intro to psych book and see if it mentions
dyslexia. Dyslexia can be very mild---barely noticable----but it impacts
on the lives of those afflicted.

Since May 14, 1948 Anti Semites which include the Arab World and many others have either denied Israel's right to exist or proclaimed that the U.N. didn't have the " right" to vote in Israel as a State.

Right now, while they enjoy a certain " status" they didn't have before they don't have full " statehood" that the other Countries have.

However, there is a new Palestinian State also called the State of DE- NIAL ( Which is NOT the River). It is the State without the 67 Borders that were NEVER accepted or respected by the Arab World in the first place, NO leaving E. Jerusalem, and NO " Right of Return".

I hate to ruin your day, but no Pro- Israeli objects to the " Palestinian State" . Accept it and GET OVER IT ! :clap2: :cuckoo:

jodylee, et al,

Yes, interesting.

(COMMENT)

All during the mandate period the Palestinians fought to defend its integrity and independence.

RoccoR said:

The UN does not create states. Just recently the UN recognized the already existing Palestine. The question is at what point in time did Palestine become a state?

The Palestinians fought for the independence of their country all during the mandate period.

There is a photo of the Al Hambra Theatre in Jaffa in 1937 flying the Palestinian flag.

Palestinians declared their independence, inside their international borders, in September of 1948. Five countries recognized the state of Palestine at that time. On September 9, 1976 the Arab League accepted the state of Palestine as a member state.

An entity does not necessarily cease to be a state even if all of its territory has been occupied by a foreign power.

RoccoR said:

But now:

Most Respectfully,
R
How many times do you repeat the same crap? Arab Palestine is Jordan, and Jewish Palestine was first supposed to include Jordan as well, but was later reduced. The fact that the Arabs accepted all those newly formed Arab / Muslim states and refused to accept the one Jewish state is irrelevant. They never owned nor did they control the land. It belonged to the Ottomans for 600 years and after its collapse was controlled by the British.

1920mandate_for_palestine.jpg

1922-mandate_for_palestine.jpg

Last edited:
Leave tinnie alone he is DEEP INTO HISTORICAL REVISION----

Lesson for today---Jesus was LITERATE IN ARABIC
(really---this factoid is included in "newspeak"
ask sherri)

do not cite the dead sea scrolls---they are
yet another jewish forgery

jodylee, et al,

Yes, interesting.

(COMMENT)

But now:

Most Respectfully,
R

that's not true. the whole arab league gas agreed to recognise israel.

and it is not the wisest thing in the world, when discussing israel and the obligations of states in general, to bring up "constitutions".

you sure are one sided. why is that?

Leave tinnie alone he is DEEP INTO HISTORICAL REVISION----

Seriously, he's on old man who is deep in HISTORICAL REVISION of 1922. NO ONE ( The U.N. The Arab League, Abbas, Arafat when he was alive) has even thought about that. To bring that up is embarrasing :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back