Palestine's Jewish Football Team

Oh dear, the whole map is labeled Palaestina. LOL

palaestina_1849.jpg

Now a real Ottoman map, before Ataturk when the Turks used the arabic alphabet. It is a military map for Ottoman officers stationed in Palestine (Filastin) in an official publication of the Ottoman army. Published in 1331. The publication was called
Filastin Risalesi.
9379037666_4ff0d50213_o.jpg

Now a real Ottoman map, before Ataturk when the Turks used the arabic alphabet. It is a military map for Ottoman officers stationed in Palestine (Filastin) in an official publication of the Ottoman army. Published in 1331. The publication was called
Filastin Risalesi.
Is that a map of the football pitch from the OP? If not find another thread to talk about the Turks and Fakestinians.

Of course it is:

A 364 of 3 September 1947

163. The Arabs of Palestine consider themselves as having a "natural" right to that country, although they have not been in possession of it as a sovereign nation.

166. The desire of the Arab people of Palestine to safeguard their national existence is a very natural desire. However, Palestinian nationalism, as distinct from Arab nationalism, is itself a relatively new phenomenon, which appeared only after the division of the "Arab rectangle" by the settlement of the First World War.
WHOOOHA....well Roudy,in 1939 when the Palestinians firstly disembarked prior to travelling to Melbourne.....The West Australian Newspaper STATED that amongst the footballers from the Palestine Team,some were TERRORIST'S.....so you could well be RIGHT........the all knowing THELIQ........Terrorists NO DOUBT ZIONISTS but there you have it.....Zionists calling themselves "PALESTINE".....what won't these Terrorists do.........Very Poor Show Roudy,I insist in future you check your facts before making yourself a laughing stock.............steve..some of us on here are authorities on Football,I being one of them......Blatter and his Cronies are all on the take and have been for 20+ years..........they need sorting out. NOW

Hey look, Brains aren't everything. In fact, in your case they're nothing. Arabs didn't call themselves Palestinian back then because the term only applied to Jews. It wasn't until much later that the Arabs decided to hijack the name the Brits gave to the region. Palestinian is an invented identity.
Come on Roudy.........Where on earth do you dig this recent assumption from,where Jews were ever known as Palestinians OR Palestine,O I know where from a Football Team that played Australia in 1939.......Zionist Terrorists using the guise of the Palestinians.......Sorry this just will not DO Roudy>>>>>Jews is Jews but by your summation Zionists are Palestinian..WHAT THE F@*%!$.......Stop smoking the Sensemilia NOW. STEVE

Filastin Risalesi.

But you're a fraud and a liar. Here is the website you got it from, which also confirms NO PALESTINE. Go kill yourself, you stupid scumbag:

Afternoon Map Ottoman and Arab Maps of Palestine 1880s-1910s

Our next map, like the rest in Jughrafiya-i Osmani (see 90, 101, 104, and 116), make no mention of Palestine anywhere.This was not uncommon for the period, as Palestine did not constitute an administrative district in the Ottoman Empire.Instead, the entire region is labeled ‘Suriye’ in all of these maps.

The final map in our collection comes from George Post’s Nabat Suriya wa-Filastin wa-al-Qatr al-Misri wa-Bawadiha (Beirut, n.p., 1884), 411 (The Flora of Syria, Palestine, and the Egyptian Country and its Desert). The title of the map itself is: The Botanical Climate of Syria(Aqalim Suriyya al-Nabatiyya). Note that Filastin does not appear anywhere on the map. Again, insofar as this is a translation of a book by one of most well-regarded botanists and geographers of Palestine in the nineteenth century, we once again see just how much the Arabs, in this case, came under the influence of their European counterparts. Indeed, this is one of the first books ever published in the Arab language which included the word ‘Filastin’ in the title of the work, and, low and behold,
it is a translation from the English!

Monte the FRAUDENSTINE. Ha ha ha!

Of course it is:

163. The Arabs of Palestine consider themselves as having a "natural" right to that country, although they have not been in possession of it as a sovereign nation.

166. The desire of the Arab people of Palestine to safeguard their national existence is a very natural desire. However, Palestinian nationalism, as distinct from Arab nationalism, is itself a relatively new phenomenon, which appeared only after the division of the "Arab rectangle" by the settlement of the First World War.
WHOOOHA....well Roudy,in 1939 when the Palestinians firstly disembarked prior to travelling to Melbourne.....The West Australian Newspaper STATED that amongst the footballers from the Palestine Team,some were TERRORIST'S.....so you could well be RIGHT........the all knowing THELIQ........Terrorists NO DOUBT ZIONISTS but there you have it.....Zionists calling themselves "PALESTINE".....what won't these Terrorists do.........Very Poor Show Roudy,I insist in future you check your facts before making yourself a laughing stock.............steve..some of us on here are authorities on Football,I being one of them......Blatter and his Cronies are all on the take and have been for 20+ years..........they need sorting out. NOW

Hey look, Brains aren't everything. In fact, in your case they're nothing. Arabs didn't call themselves Palestinian back then because the term only applied to Jews. It wasn't until much later that the Arabs decided to hijack the name the Brits gave to the region. Palestinian is an invented identity.
Come on Roudy.........Where on earth do you dig this recent assumption from,where Jews were ever known as Palestinians OR Palestine,O I know where from a Football Team that played Australia in 1939.......Zionist Terrorists using the guise of the Palestinians.......Sorry this just will not DO Roudy>>>>>Jews is Jews but by your summation Zionists are Palestinian..WHAT THE F@*%!$.......Stop smoking the Sensemilia NOW. STEVE

Perhaps you should stop smoking that kangaroo dung Hashish!

"There is no such country as Palestine. 'Palestine' is a term the Zionists invented. There is no Palestine in the Bible. Our country was for centuries part of Syria. 'Palestine' is alien to us. It is the Zionists who introduced it".
- Auni Bey Abdul-Hadi, Syrian Arab leader to British Peel Commission, 1937 -

Of course it is:

INSANE POST.....

Of course it is:

"There is no such country as Palestine. 'Palestine' is a term the Zionists invented. There is no Palestine in the Bible. Our country was for centuries part of Syria. 'Palestine' is alien to us. It is the Zionists who introduced it".
AS I STATED INSANE

Of course it is:

INSANE POST.....

But totally true:

"There is no such thing as Palestine in history, absolutely not".
- Professor Philip Hitti, Arab historian, 1946 -

"It is common knowledge that Palestine is nothing but Southern Syria".
- Representant of Saudi Arabia at the United Nations, 1956 -

Of course it is:

ZIONISTS..........YOU R UNBELIEVABLE ROUDY...........COCAINE IN YOUR BRAIN

Of course it is:

AS I STATED INSANE

Is that all you have when confronted with the truth about the history of the so called Palestinians?

Well, you are what you eat. Guess that makes you a dick.

Of course it is:

Those are true quotes, Kangaroo breath. Look them up.

Your lips keep moving but all we hear is "blah blah blah..."

as I SAYETH www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xVp1mauGnU

STONED ON Roudy.....Listen for 50 Seconds and see Roudy STONED.........Please Roudy STOP YOUR WHITE DUST DREAMS

Poor Fred Monte, every single piece of propoganda he's posted has totally backfired on him.

At some point he's going to put on that suicide vest Hamas has sent him as a gift for his undevoted love for the Faudenstinians, and prematurely detonate himself. :clap:

:blowup:

as I SAYETH www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xVp1mauGnU

STONED ON Roudy.....Listen for 50 Seconds and see Roudy STONED.........

Drugged out again? Act your age, not your IQ.

AS I STATED INSANE

Is that all you have when confronted with the truth about the history of the so called Palestinians?

Well, you are what you eat. Guess that makes you a dick.
I think you meant,It makes me a COCK (LOL) Roudy...... because I eat a lot of chicken......you have to admit Roudy you are a lot of fun,without realizing it...steve

Forum List

Back