Palestinian identity ?

What am I ducking, Your deflection which had nothing to do with my post?

Keep the beat up slogans for Your cult meetings.
You are the one who brought up the Balfour Declaration.
:eusa_doh::eusa_doh:

No I brought up the Cyrus Decree as the cornerstone of modern Zionism AND the Balfour Declaration as its' parallel.

Do You have anything on the Palestinian national declaration that is not of 'yesterday'?
Did the Cyrus Decree mention anything about stealing land kicking out the natives?

Actually it talks about people in exile who have been removed from their lands, and about rebuilding their temples.

This is when the term 'Returning to Zion' established its' national meaning.
And if you had more than religious hogwash to back this idiocy, then it might be worth posting 6 million times by you clowns.

I don't need to do Your homework. I've more than enough detailed posts in Your own threads which You have yet to address.

Have You read anything on the Cyrus decree?
It concerns a biblical narrative about the return from Babylonian captivity and the alleged decree of Cyrus is not considered authentic by actual historians.

And by 'actual historians' I understand- anyone who says what suits Your narrative.

And by 'actual historians' I understand- anyone who says what suits Your narrative.
Look, they don't teach history at your temple... they just don't.

Prove its authenticity and you might have something.

There are no "Jewish people" there are people of different races and ethnicities that practice Judaism. Just as there are people of different races and ethnicities that practice Mormonism or Christianity or Islam or Hinduism.
And if every Muslim converted to Judaism, global beheading would be reduced overnight by 100%.

To be fair, only we Christians in our liturgy reject violence, you people, Muslims and Jews, have violence written into your religious laws.
Tell the Pope that you don't recognize The Jewish Scriptures or the references to them in The New Testament.
I believe we have had this discussion concerning your excommunication from the RCC a few times.

The Pope agrees with the me and the Bible.

Hebrews 8:13
By calling this covenant "new", he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear.

That seems to be the only verse that you know from the Bible.

There are no "Jewish people" there are people of different races and ethnicities that practice Judaism. Just as there are people of different races and ethnicities that practice Mormonism or Christianity or Islam or Hinduism.
And if every Muslim converted to Judaism, global beheading would be reduced overnight by 100%.

To be fair, only we Christians in our liturgy reject violence, you people, Muslims and Jews, have violence written into your religious laws.
Tell the Pope that you don't recognize The Jewish Scriptures or the references to them in The New Testament.
I believe we have had this discussion concerning your excommunication from the RCC a few times.

By calling this covenant "new", he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear.

I know many, but in answering claims that Christians must accept the Jewish bible, this verse is the most apropos.

Look, they don't teach history at your temple... they just don't.

Prove it's authenticity and you might have something.

'At my temple'???:eusa_doh:

Jews have one temple and it's ruined. That's why Zionism began.
Which text are You referring to, what do I have to prove to You?

I know many, but in answering claims that Christians must accept the Jewish bible, this verse is the most apropos.

Nobody said that. You're fighting a strawman.

Why do you constantly lie? Are you aTrump?

This is what your pal Indee posted:

"Tell the Pope that you don't recognize The Jewish Scriptures...."

My response was apropos.

Ahh are we talking about replacement theology of the Roman Catholic Church?

I still don't understand why Hebrews would quote from Jeremiah.
By 'quote' I of course mean the Paulinian way of quoting scriptures.

I still don't understand why Hebrews would quote from Jeremiah if it had no relevance...by 'quote' I of course mean...well I how can I be gentle here...hmm fabricate?

Ahh, you don't know what you are talking about. But that's normal.

I still don't understand why Hebrews would quote from Jeremiah if it had no relevance...by 'quote' I of course mean...well I how can I be gentle here...hmm fabricate?

Ahh, you don't know what you are talking about. But that's normal.

Doesn't the "Epistle to Hebrews" and other books in the NT 'quote' from the Torah scriptures?

No, where do you get that idea. How could an "eye for an eye" be compatible with Christianity. LOL

You are required to accept the fact that the Torah preceded TNT as It's the Eternal Lake of Fire for you if you don't.

No, where do you get that idea. How could an "eye for an eye" be compatible with Christianity. LOL
Because the verse is explicated later on that "an X for an X" refers to 5 categories of monetary damage.
But I presume a Biblical expert such as yourself already knew that.

Why do you constantly lie? Are you aTrump?

This is what your pal Indee posted:

"Tell the Pope that you don't recognize The Jewish Scriptures...."

My response was apropos.
Your post was the sign of a Christian ignoramus.

Forum List

Back