Palestinians didn't ask Israel for the Covid Vaccine

They tie us up in restraints, and shoot us up against our will with "antipsychotic" or neuroleptic mind-altering drugs.

That was on CRAZY Spring Break!

hungover-woman-1170x660.jpg

Divine Retribution for oppressing and murdering the suffering servant!
It is the innocent child's suffering that shall be avenged, not that of the grown maidservant or midwife who causes the child to suffer so needlessly.

Reminds me. Planet Fitness a couple of years ago, the women's locker room — this is not the YMCA, mind you — a baby was born, almost immediately murdered, and the body disposed of.

I don't even go near those gym places anymore.

Like the hairdo. Very French.
The whole mental health industry is very French, all about "grooming" people's manners for proper socialization in an assigned gender role for dating.

And the more conversations those ladies have with each other, the shorter their hair becomes.

Usually goes without saying of course but people are generally of the same sex when they have to explicitly negotiate gender roles in the relationship. Like a woman wants to "typecast" another woman in the role of a husband.

Are you still upset because they won't let you poop on your neighbors lawn?
We don't buy into the whole no public restrooms no loitering no trespassing at your shithole business joint whatever the fuck it is you make money selling and taking advantage of hapless travellers.

It's called etiquette, Pumpkin
And we don't offer rotten fruit to the Lord for an offering, either. That story is coming out, and there is too much murder concealed in your everlasting bullshit.

The whole mental health industry is very French, all about "grooming"

You mean like shaving your legs?
That is for being picked up by men with short hair and long beards.

Nuance escapes you?

French women have perfected the art of looking as though they’ve just got out of bed, wearing only red lipstick and a trench coat.

I might start going to Paris for a hairdresser. Post Covid.

Nuance escapes you?

French women have perfected the art of looking as though they’ve just got out of bed, wearing only red lipstick and a trench coat.

I might start going to Paris for a 'tart'.
But that will have to wait till after Covid as I don't want some diseased bitch and we all know how dirty the French can be.
Luckily I get my Covid vaccine tomorrow. I'm hoping for Astra Zenica but I'll settle for Pfizer though I'm concerned. The British make is a guarantee of quality and safety. The US? We all know they cut safety corners like the two brand new jets that nose-dived over a computer hitch.

Hmm still in two minds about Pfizer!

Anyway, I suppose I'm completely off topic - enough said.

Nuance escapes you?

But that will have to wait till after Covid as I don't want some diseased bitch and we all know how dirty the French can be.
Luckily I get my Covid vaccine tomorrow. I'm hoping for Astra Zenica but I'll settle for Pfizer though I'm concerned. The British make is a guarantee of quality and safety. The US? We all know they cut safety corners like the two brand new jets that nose-dived over a computer hitch.

You really think in negative stereotypes and cliches, don’t you?

The South of France is the best place on earth.

Nuance escapes you?

You really think in negative stereotypes and cliches, don’t you?

The South of France is the best place on earth.
O sorry I didn't realise I was talking to you...eh I of course meant French pastries - I'm very fond. And "dirty bitches?" I meant the patisserie staff
pastries can hold a lot of bacteria and you can never be too careful.
I hope you didn't think I meant anything else. Why give me credit for some moral standards.

The South of France you say hmm...do you mean St Tropez?

Now, go roll around in your PIG PEN

Three-year-old Rawan Abu Zeid, who took bullets in the neck and dead while buying candy with her friends.
The New Yorker’s Israel: Where Objectivity Fails

Rumer is the father of that child strapped a bomb vest to himself and blew up 8 IDF soldiers and when I heard this I prayed that the father rests in peace while I stood at my toilet imagining that I was peeing on the IDF.
While I still think those thoughts every time I take a piss
even today i WISH IT HAD BEEN 50 INSTEAD OF ONLY 8
:)-
And this folks, is what separated Palestinian supporters from Israel supporters ... :)

Forum List

Back