Palestinians, world renowned dog / animal lovers!

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Can‘t blame them. They’re just devout followers of the faith. Such a great, compassionate, kind people.

STATEMENTS FROM THE HADITH

Below are a number of Hadith on various aspects involving dogs. All Hadith are from the Sahih collections of Bukhari[1] and Muslim[2], or the Sunan of Abu Dawud[3]. After the Quran, Bukhari's set of Hadith are regarded to be the second most important books in Islam, followed closely by the Hadith of Muslim. I quote from these sources to prove that these Hadith are not just a few isolated or unsupported cases. I have sorted Muhammad's statements concerning dogs into 5 categories. All of these illustrate different facets of his beliefs regarding dogs.

1) KILL THE DOGS

From Bukhari Vol. 4, #540

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: Allah's Apostle ordered that the dogs should be killed.
From Abu Dawud #2839

Abd Allah B. Mughaffal reported the apostle of Allah as saying: Were dogs not a species of creature I should command that they all be killed; but kill every pure black one.
The Hadith's note for #2839 says, "The prophet did not order the killing of all the dogs, for some are to be retained for hunting and watching. He ordered to kill the jet black ones. They might be more mischievous among them.
From Muslim #3814

Ibn Mughaffal reported: Allah's messenger ordered the killing of dogs and then said, "what is the trouble with them (the people of Medina? How dogs are nuisances to them (the citizens of Medina)? He then permitted keeping of dogs for hunting and (the protection of) herds. ...[and for] for the protection of cultivated land.
From Muslim #Number 055

Ibn Mughaffal reported: The Messenger of Allah ordered killing of the dogs, and then said: What about them, i. e. about other dogs? and then granted concession (to keep) the dog for hunting and the dog for (the security) of the herd, and said: When the dog licks the utensil, wash it seven times, and rub it with earth the eighth time.
From Muslim #3813

Abu Zubair heard Jabir Abdullah saying: Allah's messenger ordered us to kill dogs and we carried out this order so much so that we also killed the dog roaming with a women from the desert. Then Allah's apostle forbade their killing. He said: "It is your duty to kill the jet-black (dog) having two spots (on the eyes) for it is a devil.
The note for #3814 says,

"The Hadith gives us an idea why the prophet commanded to kill dogs. There must have been an excess of stray dogs and thus the danger of rabies in the city of Medina and its suburbs. The prophet therefore ordered to kill them. Later on when it was found that his Companions were killing them indiscriminately, he forbade them to do so and told them that only the ferocious beasts which were a source of danger to life should be killed. The word "Devil" in the Hadith clarifies this point. Here devil stands for ferocious.

Can‘t blame them. They’re just devout followers of the faith. Such a great, compassionate, kind people.

Below are a number of Hadith on various aspects involving dogs. All Hadith are from the Sahih collections of Bukhari[1] and Muslim[2], or the Sunan of Abu Dawud[3]. After the Quran, Bukhari's set of Hadith are regarded to be the second most important books in Islam, followed closely by the Hadith of Muslim. I quote from these sources to prove that these Hadith are not just a few isolated or unsupported cases. I have sorted Muhammad's statements concerning dogs into 5 categories. All of these illustrate different facets of his beliefs regarding dogs.

1) KILL THE DOGS

From Abu Dawud #2839

From Muslim #3814

From Muslim #Number 055

From Muslim #3813

The note for #3814 says,

Damn, they woulda killed my doompa-doompa Musk Daddy dog.

I'd have to kill them when they did, too.

Last edited:
That's nothing I have seen, because I'm still free.
You’re lucky. It was sick and sadistic, I can still remember clearly, one of the dogs wasn’t dying after being shot, so they tied it with a rope to the back of a truck and dragged it around while the poor dog was screaming. They were of course enjoying it.

You’re lucky. It was sick and sadistic, I can still remember clearly, one of the dogs wasn’t dying after being shot, so they tied it with a rope to the back of a truck and dragged it around while the poor dog was screaming. They were of course enjoying it.
Where was this?

Where was this?
I was a kid living in a Muslim county, but enough about me. They were a bunch of wild cute puppies that me and my childhood friends decided to raise and feed. Then these animals in trucks showed up with rifles. Probably one of the neighbors made the call.

I was a kid living in a Muslim county, but enough about me. They were a bunch of wild cute puppies that me and my childhood friends decided to raise and feed. Then these animals in trucks showed up with rifles. Probably one of the neighbors made the call.
That's a terrible childhood experience. I never had anything like that.

Really the ol' boys around the neighborhood would have disappeared people that do things like that.

Sounds like strict muslims are as crazy as rupol2000.
Most Muslims hate dogs. It’s a cultural thing. I’ve even seen Muslim dog owners with these small designer dogs that privately kick, bite, pull their ears, and abuse them for fun. Now, this doesn’t mean ALL Muslims. Dogs are considered impure, dirty, evil animals.

1) KILL THE DOGS

From Abu Dawud #2839

From Muslim #3814

From Muslim #Number 055

From Muslim #3813

The note for #3814 says,

Apes refer to yahood and pigs to christians ?
Textbook Terrorism Islamofascism:... The apes are Jews, the people of the Sabbath; while the swine are Christians, the infidels of the communion of Jesus."

Last edited:
Apes refer to yahood and pigs to christians ?
They have many derogatory names for Jews and Christians. The Nazi’s picked up the yellow badge for Jews from Muslims, who used it on Jews hundreds of years before nazism. They made the Jews wear it especially during the rain, such that a Muslim could avoid accidentally bumping into a dirty Jew.

Jewish Badge: Origins​

Origins of the Badge

Muslim rulers in the 8th C CE were the first to introduce the badge to identify Jews and Christians within the Muslim population.

The design and style of badges for Jews varied. Under Caliph Haroun al-Rashid (807 CE), Jews in Baghdad had to wear yellow belts or fringes. Under Caliph al-Mutawakkil, (847-61) Jews wore a patch in the shape of a donkey, while Christians wore a figure in the shape of swine. In 1005, Jews in Egypt were ordered to wear bells on their clothes.

Most Muslims hate dogs. It’s a cultural thing. I’ve even seen Muslim dog owners with these small designer dogs that privately kick, bite, pull their ears, and abuse them for fun. Now, this doesn’t mean ALL Muslims. Dogs are considered impure, dirty, evil animals.
Black dogs are the worst according to Muhammed.

They have many derogatory names for Jews and Christians. The Nazi’s picked up the yellow badge for Jews from Muslims, who used it on Jews hundreds of years before nazism. They made the Jews wear it especially during the rain, such that a Muslim could avoid accidentally bumping into a dirty Jew.

Jewish Badge: Origins​

Origins of the Badge

Muslim rulers in the 8th C CE were the first to introduce the badge to identify Jews and Christians within the Muslim population.

The design and style of badges for Jews varied. Under Caliph Haroun al-Rashid (807 CE), Jews in Baghdad had to wear yellow belts or fringes. Under Caliph al-Mutawakkil, (847-61) Jews wore a patch in the shape of a donkey, while Christians wore a figure in the shape of swine. In 1005, Jews in Egypt were ordered to wear bells on their clothes.
Out of all Arab countries with Jews as second class dhimmis, in Yemen, Jews were treated the worst.

Sounds like the South.

West Los Angeles is heavily Iranian Muslim. Wilshire Westwood intersection is called Persian Square for a reason. While most Muslims hate dogs and delight in torturing them, these Muslims adore their dogs. Vet offices and groomers are on every block. I did pet portraits of these dogs at $300.00 each. Some had 5 overly spoiled pups. Maybe these Iranian Muslims came here to have dogs.

West Los Angeles is heavily Iranian Muslim. Wilshire Westwood intersection is called Persian Square for a reason. While most Muslims hate dogs and delight in torturing them, these Muslims adore their dogs. Vet offices and groomers are on every block. I did pet portraits of these dogs at $300.00 each. Some had 5 overly spoiled pups. Maybe these Iranian Muslims came here to have dogs.
That’s true, because Iranian people abhor what Islam and the Mullahs have die to their country. They can’t wait for Israel or the US to drop a big one in order for the people to once and for all remove these Mullahs from power. Either way, we will soon see them hanging from lampposts Mussolini style by the revolutionaries,

Conservative lawmakers in the national parliament have been denouncing dog ownership as “morally depraved” and are working on drafting a new bill to criminalize owning, breeding and even walking dogs in public spaces.

The situation worsened a few weeks ago, when police in the capital Tehran banned people from entering the city’s parks with dogs. Hossein Rahimi, head of the Tehran police, said in a press conference that officers would “confront anyone” who fails to obey the new regulations.

Forum List

Back