Palin Attacks Obama Over Christmas Card

It's nice to see that after all this time Palin still makes USMB's loony left go full on, spittle-in-the-corner-of-the-mouth crazy...:lol:

:thup:

Warms the heart...

So, tell us. What's your take on the Obama Xmas card? And what's your take on Palin's take on the Xmas card?

My take? You really want to know?

I don't give a shit, Elsie...

Do you give a shit?

Yeah, especially since you just finished posting in this thread @ 15+ times :rolleyes:

now you're the post watcher counter police? nothing better to do with your time eh?

Your posts are on just about every page of this thread stephie. Hard not to notice your disinterest in the topic lol

why is that your business? Is your life so sad you have to take to counting how many post people post?

Last edited:
Yeah, especially since you just finished posting in this thread @ 15+ times :rolleyes:

now you're the post watcher counter police? nothing better to do with your time eh?

Your posts are on just about every page of this thread stephie. Hard not to notice your disinterest in the topic lol

Mocking dumbfucks like you does not necessarily translate into serious interest in the topic...

Laughing at you loony leftists is part of the fun that is USMB...:thup:

It's nice to see that after all this time Palin still makes USMB's loony left go full on, spittle-in-the-corner-of-the-mouth crazy...:lol:

....with laughter!

Palin is popular for the same reason Springer (was) and WWSmackdown is popular. People laugh at trash even when they know it isn't for real.

....with laughter!

Palin is popular for the same reason Springer (was) and WWSmackdown is popular. People laugh at trash even when they know it isn't for real.

most of you should really give up on the wit thing. you stink

I can't believe this thread is still going! And posts get more and more ridiculous. Not only that, but look at all the Christmas spirit.
Actually, what Sarah Palin said certainly wasn't in the spirit of Christmas at all. She attacks to draw attention towards herself using Christmas of all things! There is actually blasphemy there.
To her and all those attacking each other on this thread;
Luke 2:14 ... "Glory to God in the highest, on earth peace, good will toward men

Is that a skunk in front of the fireplace?

obama-skunk-cropped-proto-custom_28.jpg

Tea Party Group Calls ‘Half Black, Half White’ Obama A Skunk | TPMMuckraker

Palin just couldn't help herself. With her latest reality show getting no takers, she must be getting desperate for the spotlight. My god, that woman is a blathering idiot.

r-WHCARD-large570.jpg

Sarah Palin Questions Obama White House Holiday Card

"It's odd," she said, wondering why the president's Christmas card highlights his dog instead of traditions like 'family, faith and freedom.'"
"Even stranger than that was his first year in office when the Christmas ornaments included Chairman Mao," Palin said. "People had to ask that it be removed because it was offensive."

Palin was referring to when a right-wing blog posted a grainy photo, allegedly of an ornament on the White House Christmas tree in 2009 showing a reproduction of Andy Warhol's "Mao" portrait. Media Matters reported that the tree was decorated by community groups, not the White House.

Palin said a majority of Americans prefer "American foundational values illustrated and displayed on Christmas cards and on a Christmas tree." With regard to the card, she added, "It's just a different way of thinking coming out of the White House."

That is what you call an attack? Geez, report her immediately to Obama's AttackWatch site. It was created for tattletales to snitch on the big meanies who don't drink the koolaid. AttackWatch is just a Soviet style idea that demonstrates the mindset of the liberals. Dictators do that sort of thing, not presidents of free countries.

I think the majority of Americans tend to be more traditional when it comes to celebrating Christmas and there is no shame in a president doing so. I don't know why he's so low key with Christmas, maybe he doesn't want it to look like he's taking sides.

You gotta love it. Hufferpuffer post did it again.

Now you see why the left is always SO ANGRY and Hateful. stir stir stir them up and there they blow

All this over a a comment of a Christmas card..

losers..:lol:

Steph, that was uncalled for, you really do seeth with hate,,,,that's not healthy.
Even though I very, very rarely agree with you,,,your avatar is funny.

LOL, SEETH with hate..who the hell talks that way?
the idiot posted the dumb picture so I thought it needed a caption. you didn't like it I take it..

Oh well...:lol:

Save the oh so edumacted sermons...It was a JOKE..

I guess the edumacated don't have senses of humor.:lol:

Twin brothers?

Steph, that was uncalled for, you really do seeth with hate,,,,that's not healthy.
Even though I very, very rarely agree with you,,,your avatar is funny.

LOL, SEETH with hate..who the hell talks that way?
the idiot posted the dumb picture so I thought it needed a caption. you didn't like it I take it..

Oh well...:lol:

Actually, I forgot to add the "e",,,,it's SEETHE!

So Steph, you seethe with hate.
Who talks that way? Does thou doubt people use common words within the context of a statement? :badgrin:

Forum List

Back