🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Palin's Meltdown

She appears to be awfully proud to know "status quo" is Latin. LOL!
'The man can only ride you when your back is bent'

WTF?

She stole that line from Martin Luther King, Jr.

(seriously)

Sounded different when he said it though.

:)

So, she doesn't have any original thoughts of her own.... Shocker! o_O

Oh so now you know that King said the same thing you change your tune. :lmao:
Before is was just crazy talk and what did she mean by that?
Priceless !
Here is his actual quote -
"A man can't ride your back unless it's bent."

You don't really want to go there, do ya? Do you want to compare MLK's coherent speech to dingbat's incoherent speech?

I was not comparing MLK speech to hers. at all.
They were saying that it made no sense when she said it and what did she mean by that?
Then when it was pointed out that King said it now it's no original thoughts.
MLK was a great orator by they way.

And Sarah isn't a great orator. Her only original thoughts are incoherent psycho blabber.

No Sarah is not a great orator like King was.
BUT......
I thought she had some pretty good zingers in there about the left.

Palin talked about “disgusting charges from the left” of sexism and racism directed against Republicans. She had a solution for that.

“Reverse ‘em,” she told the audience. “You know, for it is they who point a finger, not realizing they have triple that amount of fingers pointing right back at ‘em, revealing that they are the ones who really discriminate and divide on color and class and sex.”

“On gender, it is they who defeat women,” she continued. “They shackle them to the good ole boys runnin’ Washington, pimpin’ this promise that, oh, they have to provide for the little ladies’ every need because a woman, she’s just not capable. It’s the left that does that. It isn’t the right. It isn’t conservatives.”

Read more at Iowa Summit You ll LOVE what Sarah Palin had to say about the disgusting charges from the left -

No Sarah is not a great orator like King was.
BUT......
I thought she had some pretty good zingers in there about the left.

Palin talked about “disgusting charges from the left” of sexism and racism directed against Republicans. She had a solution for that.

“Reverse ‘em,” she told the audience. “You know, for it is they who point a finger, not realizing they have triple that amount of fingers pointing right back at ‘em, revealing that they are the ones who really discriminate and divide on color and class and sex.”

“On gender, it is they who defeat women,” she continued. “They shackle them to the good ole boys runnin’ Washington, pimpin’ this promise that, oh, they have to provide for the little ladies’ every need because a woman, she’s just not capable. It’s the left that does that. It isn’t the right. It isn’t conservatives.”

Read more at Iowa Summit You ll LOVE what Sarah Palin had to say about the disgusting charges from the left -

I guess Sarah talks in ways you can understand. :D

Will you liberals stop at nothing?

You don't get it, do you? Didn't she go on and on about Obama using a teleprompter? That is classic of her....serves her right....this will either do her in or drive her fans even loonier.

Yes, indeed, Sarah Palin proved - in two senses of the word - that Karma is a bitch.

Yeah, it was "the lib'rals" who malfunctioned her teleprompter at the conservative event.

:lol:

This "problem" with teleprompters malfunctioning seems to happen a lot for Ms. Quitterface, for some strange reason.

Except for the people there who say: twasn't broken.

Mebbe the sage bard of Wassila should practicify her speechifying hopey changey stuff without an ebbil, ebbil teleprompter....

Yeah, it was "the lib'rals" who malfunctioned her teleprompter at the conservative event.

:lol:

This "problem" with teleprompters malfunctioning seems to happen a lot for Ms. Quitterface, for some strange reason.

Except for the people there who say: twasn't broken.

Well, if it twasn't broken, then Ms Palin has a problem........:badgrin:

Add it to the long list.

The Biden/Obama Party talking about gaffes

Irony-Meter-Explode1.jpg

Funny, for people who aren't worried about her, you seem bent on trying to destroy her 24/7/365.

Do you often root through the garbage of people you're not worried about?

Does she give you penis envy?
I hope she runs too. I don't hate her, I want to see her stand next to Hillary in a debate. I think if she runs though it will be as a VP running mate again, no way will they put her at the top of the ticket, she is like a half a step up from moron status.

Well ... she's not nearly as sly as Clinton but even she is smarter. Clinton is a lump of flesh with few (if any) real accomplishments on her resumé. She stood against (and took down) corrupt politicians in her State of Alaska while Clinton aids and abets the corrupt politicians within her circle of cronies.
Omg. Uh no she is not smarter than Hillary Clinton. :lmao:
Um, uh, OMG ... yes she is.
Do you suppose this could be Hillary's hand?

2010-02-07-palinhandclose.jpg

Hint: No it isn't.

I remember that, it was funny as hell!

When she starts drooling in public, maybe the RWNJs will stop worshipping her.

They do kind of worship her, now don't they..

No Conservative or Moderate worships any political figure.
Only the Democrats do that. :)

I think these guys come close...

Yeah
That was such a hit song, NOT!
I wonder how much money they made from the sales.
Maybe a thousand dollars if that.

Well, tell that to teh Palindromes here in USM of B land!

Defending Palin from hateful attacks is not worshiping her .
Everyone knows she does not have a chance at winning the nomination but the hateful attacks on her by the left are totally uncalled for.
The more hateful the left gets, is showing more Americans for what they are.
Between the attacks on Palin and the movie American Sniper people are starting to see it very clear.

Everyone knows she does not have a chance at winning the nomination but the hateful attacks on her by the left are totally uncalled for.
Between the attacks on Palin and the movie American Sniper people are starting to see it very clear.
Because, for some reason, political players making bizarre political speeches should be exempt from criticism.

Amirite?

Hate and attack is all they have left. They have nothing positive to offer. Expect far more and far worse in the election season. They'll be vicious, underhanded, mean, stupid, childish, and bullying. Apparently, they can't help it.

As this thread demonstrates, it's not just Palin melting down. All of her cult groupies melt down too, the instant anyone mentions that their DearLeaderPalin might just possibly not be the second coming.

They're an extraordinarily sensitive group, those Palin cultists. We should really all be more PC and take special care not to offend their pwecious widdle feewings. I'd especially like to apologize to Vig and Frank, for making them cry by poking fun at their messiah.
Actually, people that support Palin have a problem with people who make up stuff about her. None of it is based in reality, much like none of their fantasies about Obama and Hillary are.

At any rate, the war on women is just another Democrat plot to usher Hillary into the White House, at the same time Democrats are conducting a war against any woman considered to be a threat to Hillary.

I've poked fun at her, what is hateful about that?
She pokes fun at Obama, calls him "mommy-pants". Is that hateful, too? Hmmm...

As this thread demonstrates, it's not just Palin melting down. All of her cult groupies melt down too, the instant anyone mentions that their DearLeaderPalin might just possibly not be the second coming.

They're an extraordinarily sensitive group, those Palin cultists. We should really all be more PC and take special care not to offend their pwecious widdle feewings. I'd especially like to apologize to Vig and Frank, for making them cry by poking fun at their messiah.
Actually, people that support Palin have a problem with people who make up stuff about her. None of it is based in reality, much like none of their fantasies about Obama and Hillary are.

Seriously, when you look at the hate spewed toward her family, it's not surprising we're wonder if the average mental age of the haters isn't about 6.

Forum List

Back