Pamela Gellar Endorses Canadian Born Ted Cruz For President

So what is the big deal?

Presently there is a Hawaiian President that was born in Kenya. :dunno:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
  • Banned
So what is the big deal?

What's the big deal? Just because Obama got away with it doesn't pave the way for others to do it. The Constitution must not be subverted, especially Article 2 Section 1.

Of course she did.

Cruz is also against the constitution so its a match made in heaven.

So what is the big deal?

What's the big deal? Just because Obama got away with it doesn't pave the way for others to do it. The Constitution must not be subverted, especially Article 2 Section 1.

Steven, we've been through this. Every time you try this shit, you get shut down. Why?

Because you can't back up your argument.

Do we really need to go through the song and dance where you make silly claims you can't possibly back and I systematically eviscerate them with better reasoning, better logic, better sources, and better evidence?

I'm certainly game if you are. But you always end up slinking away with your tail between your legs. So it doesn't look much fun for you.

So what is the big deal?

Steven, we've been through this. Every time you try this shit, you get shut down. Why?

Do we really need to go through the song and dance where you make silly claims you can't possibly back and I systematically eviscerate them with better reasoning, better logic, better sources, and better evidence?

I'm certainly game if you are. But you always end up slinking away with your tail between your legs. So it doesn't look much fun for you.

Fools like Steve and skye don't care about facts. They know they're wrong and they don't care. Its just their nature.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
So what is the big deal?

You have done nothing to shut me down with your obfuscations.

So what is the big deal?

Fools like Steve and skye don't care about facts. They know they're wrong and they don't care. Its just their nature.

(Also, they're just plain stupid and dishonest.)

but you are a genius right?

joking...

more like an :ahole-1: for sure

skye

Hey, you're a burfur.

Compared to that, a mouse that's been dead for three days is a genius.

:spinner:

How dare someone make decisions that democrats don't approve of.

Next people will be saying things democrats don't like.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
So what is the big deal?

You have done nothing to shut me down with your obfuscations.

I've obliterated your argument systematically, repeatedly and thoroughly. I've challenged you on your claims regarding natural born citizenship and then destroyed your claims with citations from English Common Law, Vattel's Law of Nations, historical precedent and the United States Supreme Court.

Shall I do it again? As we both know the outcome.

Well the circus clowns already killed this thread.

but I was going to say. SO WHAT?

So what is the big deal?

Yes it does... because if it didn't, then obama should be fully exposed as the fraud he is and sentenced to corporal punishment for fraud and high crimes and misdemeanors against the United States of America, and every singe thing that kenyan muslim shit stain touched pen to should be reversed.

Forum List

Back