Panic In New York: Democrats Tell CNN to Brace for Deep Losses

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
New York Democrats’ concerns stem from rising crime across New York City and the state as a whole, which is becoming more of a focus for voters as Election Day draws closer.

When looking at who voters blame the ongoing crime wave on, an October Harvard/Harris poll found that 64 percent of voters say, “woke politicians” are responsible, with a majority of Democrat voters feeling that way too.

Smart money is saying the GOP will win the House back with just the flips in NY, much less the other 50 seats they'll win.

This extinction-level beat down is exactly what they deserve. Time to pull back the curtains and show the country some tough love. If that includes dragging fauci thru the streets and shitting on his carcass, that's a risk I'm willing to take.

We need a 2-party system - MAGA and Libertarian..... get 'er done.

New York Democrats’ concerns stem from rising crime across New York City and the state as a whole, which is becoming more of a focus for voters as Election Day draws closer.

When looking at who voters blame the ongoing crime wave on, an October Harvard/Harris poll found that 64 percent of voters say, “woke politicians” are responsible, with a majority of Democrat voters feeling that way too.

Great article, thanks for sharing.

It would be amazing if Zeldin wins.

Kamala and Hillary were there today trying to save Hochel. They all held hands and raised their arms...it was so corny and such pandering.

Imagine you bring in Kamala and Hillary to save you. They threw her an anvil as she drowns. :rolleyes:

Smart money is saying the GOP will win the House back with just the flips in NY, much less the other 50 seats they'll win.

This extinction-level beat down is exactly what they deserve. Time to pull back the curtains and show the country some tough love. If that includes dragging fauci thru the streets and shitting on his carcass, that's a risk I'm willing to take.

We need a 2-party system - MAGA and Libertarian..... get 'er done.

I cannot be hyperbolic enough to describe what a piece of shit Fauci is.

He must be held accountable.

And hilarity: Democrats say the crime crisis is just made up

Kamala and Hillary were there today trying to save Hochel. They all held hands and raised their arms...it was so corny and such pandering.

Imagine you bring in Kamala and Hillary to save you. They threw her an anvil as she drowns. :rolleyes:

Hochul is one of those politicians you look at and think, "Really? Her? In such a high position? No....really?"

It was like a Coven of Witches. I've never seen the like.

/——-/ But crime expert Joy Behar says crime is a Republican lie used to make people scared.

I don't know how many of you saw on Fox News yesterday when they brought in 10 Democrats.
They said they were not pre-chosen, and the people agreed they were not asked questions before appearing on the show.
--- Out of the 10... 8 said they were voting Republican this year. 6 said it will be the first time ever voting Republican.

Absolutely this is anecdotal. But nevertheless... impossible to ignore. What are the chances this would happen.
It kind of ruined the segment as the show was hoping for debate, but only one Democrat there was debating the others.

I don't know how many of you saw on Fox News yesterday when they brought in 10 Democrats.
They said they were not pre-chosen, and the people agreed they were not asked questions before appearing on the show.
--- Out of the 10... 8 said they were voting Republican this year. 6 said it will be the first time ever voting Republican.

Absolutely this is anecdotal. But nevertheless... impossible to ignore. What are the chances this would happen.
It kind of ruined the segment as the show was hoping for debate, but only one Democrat there was debating the others.

I think I saw that. The one Dem only concerned about the 2020 election and his fellow Dems said to move on.

Whenever you have bill, obama, and other party leaders campaigning in deep blue states, you have a problem.

When people vote on big numbers… Dems win. That’s what happened in 2018 and in 2020.

VOTE

If people stay home… Republicans win because even though there are fewer of them… they vote

We do NOT have to accept that

VOTE

When people vote on big numbers… Dems win. That’s what happened in 2018 and in 2020.

VOTE

If people stay home… Republicans win because even though there are fewer of them… they vote

VOTE
I like how you pretend the election wasn't stolen. It's cute.

Trump got more votes than any candidate in the history of this country..... and 4 days later so did Plugs.

Yeah, sounds legit.

VOTE

VOTE
The Democrats win when they get away with creating fraudulent ballots and they be the ones to count them. Like we blatantly saw in 2020.

Expect them to steal the Senate races in Georgia and Pennsylvania and other states on Tuesday.

Voters decided nothing. The ones that count the votes decide everything.

Democrats are the scum of this country.

I like how you pretend the election wasn't stolen. It's cute.

Trump got more votes than any candidate in the history of this country..... and 4 days later so did Plugs.

Yeah, sounds legit.
“Stolen election”

Sign of the cult

The Democrats win when they get away with creating fraudulent ballots and they be the ones to count them. Like we blatantly saw in 2020.

Expect them to steal the Senate races in Georgia and Pennsylvania and other states on Tuesday.

Voters decided nothing. The ones that count the votes decide everything.

Democrats are the scum of this country.
As far as Georgia, the Dems lost one of their plays: no more Zuckerbucks to pay leftist activists to go door to door and harvest ballots from ignorant, gullible people. Walker has a solid chance,

As far as Pennsylvania, their corruption is well-known. Biden even warned us that it will take PA a few days after the election to collect enough ballots to swing it to Festerman (in so many words).

As far as Georgia, the Dems lost one of their plays: no more Zuckerbucks to pay leftist activists to go door to door and harvest ballots from ignorant, gullible people. Walker has a solid chance,

As far as Pennsylvania, their corruption is well-known. Biden even warned us that it will take PA a few days after the election to collect enough ballots to swing it to Festerman (in so many words).
More right wing fever dreams

Forum List

Back