paper bags

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
2cqjvrp.png

14jncb7.png

1) The areas by my house have a lot of streets but if you pan out, the area looks heavily wooded. I wasn't aware before I found old pictures that most of the trees were planted and are not natural. The area only had sparsely scattered oak trees.

Picture by my house taken around 1900 . 100 years later and there are large trees all over the place.

2) Shows a fairly dense wooded area at the bottom of a dam basin. You can't really get an idea how dense the wooded area is, and how large these trees are. (there are even larger trees on the side.)

50 years ago this was all under water.

I can only imagine how fast they could grow wood if they really needed it , with types of trees like birch

I use parachute-cloth tote bags when I go shopping.

I got these at REI.

They are very compact and strong.

They are designed for hauling around Europe with you. That's why they are sold in the travel section.

But they work wonderfully for grocery bags as well.

I have 5 of them that I keep in my car all the time.

Then when I go grocery shopping they are there when I need them.

... Don't need paper bags.

2cqjvrp.png

14jncb7.png

1) The areas by my house have a lot of streets but if you pan out, the area looks heavily wooded. I wasn't aware before I found old pictures that most of the trees were planted and are not natural. The area only had sparsely scattered oak trees.

Picture by my house taken around 1900 . 100 years later and there are large trees all over the place.

2) Shows a fairly dense wooded area at the bottom of a dam basin. You can't really get an idea how dense the wooded area is, and how large these trees are. (there are even larger trees on the side.)

I can only imagine how fast they could grow wood if they really needed it , with types of trees like birch
California has pretty much solved their plastic bag problem.

Paper bags are not much better though.

Tent fabric tote's are the answer to the bag issue everywhere.

2cqjvrp.png

14jncb7.png

California's main problem is crime.

With overpopulation comes crime.

And there is no solution to this crime problem in terms of doing away with it. There will always be loads of crime in California and it will only get worse.

In addition to this problem Californians face a dilemma in that they are an anti gun state with a may-issue gun law that does not issue in most cases.

Ergo unlike in the Rocky Mountains where like in Wash State, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Arizona, and New Mexico you can easily get a CFP and carry your own 45ACP or 9x19 or 380 on your person everywhere you go, in Cali you cannot.

Ergo the people of Cali are easy meat for criminals there due to the laws enacted by their dope smoking Legislature and Governor.

Because when you outlaw guns only outlaws will have guns.

And this is true on the streets of California everywhere.

Forum List

Back