Pardon Officer Wilson

If the liberal lynch mob gets their way and the right and honorable officer Wilson is railroaded by Holder Justice Department, one of my major prerequisites for any GOP nominee in 2016 will be a promise for a full pardon. One cannot help but begin to foster these thoughts after the mess in Ferguson. If Wilson is found guilty should this be a requirement for any GOP nominee?

The "lybyryl lynch myb" didn't get their way when George "Aryan Pride" Zimmerman brutally murdered Trayvon Martin. Why make this thread? Are you that convinced that the piglice officer who committed murder will be convicted?

He was nearly beaten to death before he shot and defended himself against brown. You'll continue to ignore the facts and listen to the race baiters, al and jesse.

Cant indict this cop......he would have died out there with another broken eye and likely a broken head had he not shot fat boy through the skull.

This charade is now a fiasco.......cop had no choice but to cut down fat boy.

When this story first broke, I thought to myself, "WTF?? Cop is an asshole that snapped and blew away an unarmed boy!!"

Not anymore......those protestors need to go home and get to bed.

If the liberal lynch mob gets their way and the right and honorable officer Wilson is railroaded by Holder Justice Department, one of my major prerequisites for any GOP nominee in 2016 will be a promise for a full pardon. One cannot help but begin to foster these thoughts after the mess in Ferguson. If Wilson is found guilty should this be a requirement for any GOP nominee?

The "lybyryl lynch myb" didn't get their way when George "Aryan Pride" Zimmerman brutally murdered Trayvon Martin. Why make this thread? Are you that convinced that the piglice officer who committed murder will be convicted?

He was nearly beaten to death before he shot and defended himself against brown. You'll continue to ignore the facts and listen to the race baiters, al and jesse.

Cant indict this cop......he would have died out there with another broken eye and likely a broken head had he not shot fat boy through the skull.

This charade is now a fiasco.......cop had no choice but to cut down fat boy.

When this story first broke, I thought to myself, "WTF?? Cop is an asshole that snapped and blew away an unarmed boy!!"

Not anymore......those protestors need to go home and get to bed.

Gentle Mike didn't look so gentle when he was slamming that convenience store clerk into the wall. This guy looks like a thug, and he would scare the hell out of anyone if he came after them.

you stupid fucktard, why did you say this:

A pardon won't do him any good after he's been shanked in prison.

You are a moron. Clearly your limited lower brain stem is unable to grok sarcasm.

Too bad. So Sad.

He was nearly beaten to death before he shot and defended himself against brown.

You're so consumed by your irrational hatred for anyone different than you, you have to refer to him by his supposed "race" rather than by his actual name.

Absolutely disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself as a pyrsyn.

He was nearly beaten to death before he shot and defended himself against brown.

You're so consumed by your irrational hatred for anyone different than you, you have to refer to him by his supposed "race" rather than by his actual name.

Absolutely disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself as a pyrsyn.

Isnt' Brown the kid's name?

"Nearly beaten to death" eh? Your lying and you know it. Of course you are also a rabid right wing liar. So I guess it is to be expected. But if you've got ANY proof of Brown nearly beating the cop to death,. post it up.
Like the hospital report. Or photos of the cops deathly injuries. Anything to back your lies?

"Nearly beaten to death" eh? Your lying and you know it. Of course you are also a rabid right wing liar. So I guess it is to be expected. But if you've got ANY proof of Brown nearly beating the cop to death,. post it up.
Like the hospital report. Or photos of the cops deathly injuries. Anything to back your lies?

key witness Dorin Johnson said he didnt think the cop was in that much danger

which means the cop was in danger

But the statement wasn't that the cop was "in danger" now was it? The statement made said the cop was "nearly beaten to death". And I say where is the evidence that the cop was "nearly beaten to death"? Do you have that proof? Or is the original poster that made that statement a liar?

But the statement wasn't that the cop was "in danger" now was it? The statement made said the cop was "nearly beaten to death". And I say where is the evidence that the cop was "nearly beaten to death"? Do you have that proof? Or is the original poster that made that statement a liar?

so what that doesnt matter

the key witness has admitted that the cop

was in fact in danger from these two

Darren Wilson is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. That notion holds true for everyone. No one is guilty until proven innocent. However, there are two sharply-opposed sides that would hang him or exonerate him before all of the facts have been laid out. It'd be prudent to wait with judgment until due process has occurred.

Putting him on trial to appease the ghetto trash will be a 2014 election problem for Democraps.

White people are getting sick of this shit. Blacks kill blacks every fucking day but as soon as a white cop kills one of them for a good reason....the riots, looting and protests are proof the ghetto trash and their liberal leaders are scum of the Earth that will burn in hell.

Zimmerman is hispanic, that old lie of white supremist just makes you look stupid, but then looks are pretty accurate here.

As most of you know, I'm a fairly extreme liberal. Based on everything I know, Zimmerman should have been convicted of murdering Martin, I was horrified by the recent video of a police officer who killed a man by putting him in a choke hold...

When this news story first broke, I immediately assumed that this was a case of exccessive and extreme police brutality, however as more information has come out I have started to seriously doubt that.

It seems to me that the narrative given by the police officer's friend was very believable. While the narrative given by the 'witnesses' just doesn't ring true.

It's clear that Brown attacked the officer, then started to run away. The officer started to pursue but Brown turned around. Brown may have put his hands up to surrender or he may have had his hands up to attack the officer.

I think the key to determining this is the fact that a bullet entered the top of Brown's head. If Brown were surrendering, he would have been standing in place and when he was shot his knees would most likely have buckled - the top of his head would not have been exposed.

However, if he was attacking the officer he would have had forward momentum and when shot would have fallen forward - this would have put the top of his head in the line of fire.

One way or another if Brown's actions could have been reasonably interpreted by the officer as an attack, then the shooting was justified.

Forum List

Back