Parent arrested for allowing their child to get tattoo?

I consider both to be reprehensible when a child is involved.
Hell,I wanted to do many things as a ten year old but Mom and Dad stood in the way.....the fuken tyrrants!!!
I remember my first trip to the city after i got my license. I went to the mall with a couple buddies. Went into Hot topic and bought a shirt that said "drunk chicks love me" I showed my mom the next morning and i never saw it again :/

Hell,I wanted to do many things as a ten year old but Mom and Dad stood in the way.....the fuken tyrrants!!!
I remember my first trip to the city after i got my license. I went to the mall with a couple buddies. Went into Hot topic and bought a shirt that said "drunk chicks love me" I showed my mom the next morning and i never saw it again :/

Yeah,they'll repress you like that.
I remember my Mom dropping a few buddies and I off at the mall so we could buy our own new school clothes.
I spent all my money at the game room and my Mother had the audacity to be pissed off!!! Can ya believe that Shit!!!!

I remember my Mom dropping a few buddies and I off at the mall so we could buy our own new school clothes.
I spent all my money at the game room and my Mother had the audacity to be pissed off!!! Can ya believe that Shit!!!!
We should have put ourselves up for adoption!

OMH HWGA, if you did that to me, i would have beat your little ass! lol

We should have put ourselves up for adoption!

Being molested by foster parents would have been preferable to living under the tyranny of my parents.
They ruled with an iron fist!!!:th_waiting:

Mom arrested for allowing 10-year-old son to get tattooed

So if kids are not allowed to have tattoos then why are we letting them change genders?
You misunderstand. This is about STATE control. The STATE determines if a child is suitable for sexual reassignment. The parents don't. Parents are nothing more than custodians over human chattel.
Where have you been, you little shit?!
Good to see ya
I am finally out of Greenland and in Little Rock. Gonna retire from this racket in 6 months...get me one of them silly villian jobs.

Forum List

Back