Parents rage as homeless litter Boston school grounds with feces, syringes used condoms

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Parents and neighbors are sounding off over human feces, syringes, liquor bottles and other trash greeting students at McKinley School in Boston’s South End neighborhood.
Parents rage as homeless litter Boston school grounds with feces, syringes, used condoms

Oh look the " Let them in " ass holes are going to feel it sorry asses it doesn't just stay in CA. we know that was hard for you retards to figure out and now you get to have a life does of chit about to hit the fan ...
Reality is gonna get you dumbasses deny it or not.

You GOT THIS don't yah fools.

Parents and neighbors are sounding off over human feces, syringes, liquor bottles and other trash greeting students at McKinley School in Boston’s South End neighborhood.
Parents rage as homeless litter Boston school grounds with feces, syringes, used condoms

Oh look the " Let them in " ass holes are going to feel it sorry asses it doesn't just stay in CA. we know that was hard for you retards to figure out and now you get to have a life does of chit about to hit the fan ...
Reality is gonna get you dumbasses deny it or not.

You GOT THIS don't yah fools.

Folks gotta give the homeless and street drug users a break. Where do they think that all former democratic supporters end up once broken?

If I lived there, I'd take my children down to see them to tell little Johnny: "See Son, there is where you could end up too if you grow up to be an Obamian Liberal Progressive."

Forum List

Back