Paris for president

I was wondering when either paris or britney was going to jump in the debate... even the blondest of blondes cannot sit idly by while a bunch of old men call them vapid...

I have more and more respect for this girl the more I know about her.

She's one smart cookie.

What I find most funny is the liberal Media trying to make her add out to be a slam on McCain. Sounds to me like she slams them both. She calls Obama "that other guy who is for change"

about sums up obama, to bad we do not know what the change will actually be :)

What I find most funny is the liberal Media trying to make her add out to be a slam on McCain. Sounds to me like she slams them both. She calls Obama "that other guy who is for change"

about sums up obama, to bad we do not know what the change will actually be :)

It'll be a change from Bush, that I guarantee! :clap2:

So would McCain, despite the Dem Talking point that claims other wise. A Talking rock would be a change from Bush.

OH did you know Obama voted for Bushes energy plan and McCain did not? :)

I'm sure you threw a party when you found that out Charles!

Here are some of Obama's Energy Ideas:

Obama’s comprehensive New Energy for America plan will:

Provide short-term relief to American families facing pain at the pump

Help create five million new jobs by strategically investing $150 billion over the next ten years to catalyze private efforts to build a clean energy future.

Within 10 years save more oil than we currently import from the Middle East and Venezuela combined.

Put 1 million Plug-In Hybrid cars -- cars that can get up to 150 miles per gallon -- on the road by 2015, cars that we will work to make sure are built here in America.

Ensure 10 percent of our electricity comes from renewable sources by 2012, and 25 percent by 2025.

Implement an economy-wide cap-and-trade program to reduce greenhouse gas emissions 80 percent by 2050.

Obama’s comprehensive New Energy for America plan will:

Provide short-term relief to American families facing pain at the pump
You mean his attempt to buy votes by promising a 1000 dollar rebate to everyone paid for by a windfall profit tax on oil companies, which they will just find a way to pass the cost of along to us?

Help create five million new jobs by strategically investing $150 billion over the next ten years to catalyze private efforts to build a clean energy future.
Sure because more government spending is always the answer. Especially when were are running massive deficits already.

Within 10 years save more oil than we currently import from the Middle East and Venezuela combined.
Hows that? By inflating our tires and getting tune ups?

Put 1 million Plug-In Hybrid cars -- cars that can get up to 150 miles per gallon -- on the road by 2015, cars that we will work to make sure are built here in America.
Great Idea, however 1 million is a very small number if you ask me, and as long as we get most of our electricity from Coal and Oil, plug in cars are not really helping that much IMO.

Ensure 10 percent of our electricity comes from renewable sources by 2012, and 25 percent by 2025.
Another good idea, but I think we could aim higher, If Obama would only support Nuclear.

Implement an economy-wide cap-and-trade program to reduce greenhouse gas emissions 80 percent by 2050.

Cap and Trade is nothing but a scam, don't get me wrong I am for reducing emissions but I am not for Cap and Trade scams. Besides reducing emissions is not an energy plan.

I do not need you to tell me his plans by the way, I have visited his web site any times, I know his plans. I have also visited McCain's. He also wants to fast track alternatives, and he backs more Nuclear, clean coal, and drilling. Sounds much more like a comprehensive plan to me than Obama's ideas.

Last edited:
Maybe Charles Keating will help McCain with his plan.

PML more content than Obama and much hotter than McCain. Will she be on the ballot in Alaska? We could use her spicy, sexy, hotness to speed up global warming and melt the boring tundra in the last frontier.

thats fine kirk, seems to me paris hilton and barack hussein obama are in the same boat when it comes to their qualifications to be the president of the United States.

because you cared so much about qualifications when you voted for that oedipal ijit who failed in every job he ever had.....

but Paris' ad was better than McCain's anyway.... major misstep.

:cuckoo:

Well at least she is trying to find a job. :doubt:

You should ONLY be as :cuckoo: as she is, sport.

She parlayed an embarrassing exposure of her private sex video by an agnry boyfriend seeking only to humiliate her into a multimillion dollar Paris Hilton industry.

What have you done that is so clever as that?

Forum List

Back