🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Parliament to authorize Turkish Army for cross-border operations into Syria

Turkish Military Chief Warns of Greater Response to Further Syrian Shelling
The head of Turkey's armed forces says the military will respond with greater force if shelling from across the border in Syria continues.
General Necdet Ozel issued the warning Wednesday during a visit to the Turkish border village of Akcakale, where cross-border shelling killed five people last week.
VOA Breaking News

Personally, I'm hoping that Türkiye invades, overthrows Assad, then takes some land while they are at it. They're growing; and it would also send a message to Iran.

Listen I agree about US foreign policy that undermines peace efforts in the Middle East.

Please, answer my questions:

1. Does American/Qatar media claim that Assad is a dictator?
2. Does American/Qatar media claim that the events in Syria are due to "long suffering people rising up against brutal dictator, and looking up to the civilised international community for help"?
3. Does American/Qatar media claim that Syrian government/Assad committed massacres in Syria?

Sharp, McFaul and Roberts are all part of US establishment, they are the people who make US foreign policy, and all three clearly state that US is behind not only "Arab Spring", but also other coloured revolutions. Are you calling THEM "conspiracy theorists"???!!!!!!!

He is a brutal dictator. He is killing his people. He did commit massacre

Say US and Qatar media. And YOU repeat after them and then are telling me that "US has nothing to do with anything".

Please, answer my questions:

1. Does American/Qatar media claim that Assad is a dictator?
2. Does American/Qatar media claim that the events in Syria are due to "long suffering people rising up against brutal dictator, and looking up to the civilised international community for help"?
3. Does American/Qatar media claim that Syrian government/Assad committed massacres in Syria?

Sharp, McFaul and Roberts are all part of US establishment, they are the people who make US foreign policy, and all three clearly state that US is behind not only "Arab Spring", but also other coloured revolutions. Are you calling THEM "conspiracy theorists"???!!!!!!!

He is a brutal dictator. He is killing his people. He did commit massacre

Say US and Qatar media. And YOU repeat after them and then are telling me that "US has nothing to do with anything".

So Assad is a saint, he never did anything wrong. :cuckoo:. go fuck yourself mememe.:eusa_hand:

So Assad is a saint, he never did anything wrong. go fuck yourself .:

No one is a "saint", nor Assad, nor you, nor your alter ego. But that doesn't mean that US propaganda has any bearing on reality or that BecauseIKnow is not repeating it word for word.
So, my pet igit

3.gif

From the cargo of the airplane came out missile parts
ntvmsnbc.com

Cargo has been confiscated and the plane and its crew is allowed to fly to Syria.

So the Russians are smuggling weapons into Syria disguised in civilian airplanes.

So the Russians are smuggling weapons into Syria disguised in civilian airplanes.

ekrem, states don't "smuggle" weapons to each other -- they fulfil their TRADING AGREEMENTS. It's Turkey smuggling weapons to terrorist gangs across the border. It is a very dangerous and short-sighted game Turks are playing... US and Qatar are using Turkey like a pawn.

ekrem, states don't "smuggle" weapons to each other -- they fulfil their TRADING AGREEMENTS. It's Turkey smuggling weapons to terrorist gangs across the border. It is a very dangerous and short-sighted game Turks are playing... US and Qatar are using Turkey like a pawn.

Any proof, that Turkey is "smuggling weapons" to Syrian opposition?
The proof is at Esenboga airport in Ankara... it was taken out of the plane coming from Moscow.

Russia urges UN to prevent arms smuggling to Syria
Russia urges UN to prevent arms smuggling to Syria - Xinhua | English.news.cn

You have to declare military cargo and it is forbidden to transport military cargo by civilian planes. It is a violation of both international and Turkish domestic laws.
The reason why they smuggle it in civilian cargo is because Russia then can continue its morale-compass policy in UNSC.

Any proof, that Turkey is "smuggling weapons" to Syrian opposition?
The proof is at Esenboga airport in Ankara... it was taken out of the plane coming from Moscow.

And you expected Russia to deliver weapons by camels?

1. International laws were buried by US in Kosovo and Libya. They no longer exist.
2. What Turkish law allows Turkey to train terrorists as well as give them weapons and let terrorist gangs through Turkish territory into Georgia?

Forum List

Back