Partially Brain Dead, Treasonous Traitor McCain Says He Will Present His Amnasty Plan Soon

Geebus, will this loony toon STFU already?
ATTENTION : Nobody gives a fuck McCain. Go suck on Pelosis pecker some more.

McCain still has some bipartisaning to do. He wants to go out like Ted Kennedy, liberal lioning. LOL

Amnasty or amnesia?

1. Secure our borders

2. Crack down on Visa stayovers

3. Rationalize Green Card policy

4. THEN we can deal with people who are already here.

Unfortunately, the Dems have a vested interest in keeping African-Americans on the plantation and Mexican-Americans in low paying jobs.

Remember "The gang of 8." :p

All Ultra Neocon Zionists. Now why would that be?

Bennet, Durbin, Flake, Graham, McCain, Menendex, "Little Marco" Rubio, "Crooked Crocodile Tears" Schumer.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...on-reform-when-he-returns-congress/537758001/

We can only hope that the brain cancer is fast acting.

Correct. I hate wishing ill on somebody, but McInsane is trying to get even with Trump at the cost of American progress. Look..........Trump said something nasty about you. This I will admit. But say something nasty back. We elected this guy because we want change. If we wanted the same ole, same ole, we would have elected a guy like you when you ran.

I can't imagine anybody who believes in God and this close to him, leaving the planet with so much hate for other people he'd be willing to screw up the country for revenge.

Forum List

Back