PArty of Tolerance showing its True Colors Again

Yeah................sure.....................your "source" is a right wing hack site that promotes fear mongering.

Is this something like the 2 "black panthers" that were menacing voters back in 2008?

If he's acquitted, they'll riot. If he's convicted, they'll be emboldened and step up their hate crimes against whites. The Zimmerman trial is raw meat thrown to the large criminal element of the black community. Obama has to be loving every minute of this.

If he's acquitted, they'll riot. If he's convicted, they'll be emboldened and step up their hate crimes against whites. The Zimmerman trial is raw meat thrown to the large criminal element of the black community. Obama has to be loving every minute of this.

Yo........................Stupid Jackass.......................wanna make bets on your predictions?

We can talk about sig lines for 6 months.....................

Yo........................Stupid Jackass.......................wanna make bets on your predictions?

Grow the fuck up.

Grow the fuck up.

Interesting......................you're not willing to put anything up, because you know that your bullshit allegations are going to be proven wrong.

Nice to see you're such a coward.

Grow the fuck up.

Interesting......................you're not willing to put anything up, because you know that your bullshit allegations are going to be proven wrong.

Fuck off, pest.

Again..................you show yourself for the coward you are by refusing a challenge and throwing insults.

Rude little coward, ain't you?

Still won't answer the challenge either, will you ya fucking yellow bellied troll?

Fuck off, pest.

Again..................you show yourself for the coward you are by refusing a challenge and throwing insults.

Rude little coward, ain't you?

Still won't answer the challenge either, will you ya fucking yellow bellied troll?
I guess I'm gonna have to put the little bitch on ignore until he goes back to school in September.

Yeah................sure.....................your "source" is a right wing hack site that promotes fear mongering.

Is this something like the 2 "black panthers" that were menacing voters back in 2008?

1. It is illegal in every state to carry a weapon within a certain distance of a voting location so that people are not intimidated. The two black Panthers were armed with night sticks, which are weapons, and so they were in violation of the law.

2. They were also dressed in fatigues which means that they were trying to project a militarized presence, which is by definition intimidation.

3. It is vastly apparent that the only reason that you are defending those two bastards is because they are Democrats, just like every other thug Democrat will defend every other thug Democrat, and the country is waking up to that fact. Thank you for assisting me in the endeavor of helping people wake up.

4. Go fuck yourself you pathetic loser.

Why would he make a bet with a pathetic loser and liar like you who cannot comprehend that armed men in uniform are menacing at a voting site?

BTW, eat shit, bitch.

Grow the fuck up.

You ask the impossible.

Grow the fuck up.

No, he wont bet you because it is a no win proposition. If he loses you harass him or whatever. If he wins you wont honor the bet because you are a dishonest piece of shit.

Fuck off you liar.

They are STILL TERRIFIED of those two guys, aren't they?

Hey, you stupid liar, no one is still afraid and you know it.

IT is illegal to take weapons to voting locales, the BP did it, but Eric Holder's Justus Department has stated that they will not prosecute blacks for civil rights violations of whites.

Fuck you for being so cool with that, bitch.

How many times must obama prove that he is pro terrorist? His entire regime is pro terrorist. They can be terrorists here or in Egypt. Same thing. If terrorists are killing Americans it's all good, if black terrorists are killing white people, all the better.

Where is the DOJ charges of terrorism?

Where is the gun control outrage toward threats of violence?

Black Panther Party announces riots over Zimmerman Trial -Free Patriot

For the Dems it isn't wrong if a Democrat does it, and if a Republican does anything, well that's wrong too, and probably illegal also.

I believe in the possibiltiy of the Black Panther gun queers starting a revolution about as much as I believe the right wingers are going to start a revolution.

There's ZERO possibility that's gonna happen.

For the Dems it isn't wrong if a Democrat does it, and if a Republican does anything, well that's wrong too, and probably illegal also.

I believe in the possibiltiy of the Black Panther gun queers starting a revolution about as much as I believe the right wingers are going to start a revolution.

but threats are OK with you ?

I agree, extremely infitessimal likelihood of a revolution.

But highly plausible if not probable odds that they are going to instigate violence that will lead to lives lost/maimed and peoples lives ruined in large numbers.

Were the LA riots OK with you because they did not rate a successful revolution?

but threats are OK with you ?

lol, you realize it probably is not OK with this, but his rhetorical dodge does imply that anything short of revolution is not necessarily something he would be concerned about, does it not?

Forum List

Back