PArty of Tolerance showing its True Colors Again

Yo........................Stupid Jackass.......................wanna make bets on your predictions?

We can talk about sig lines for 6 months.....................

Why would he make a bet with a pathetic loser and liar like you who cannot comprehend that armed men in uniform are menacing at a voting site?

BTW, eat shit, bitch.

Yanno........................I spent over 20 years in the U.S. Navy, and I also was a member of not only the PRP team, but I was also a member of the Security Force.

Sorry.................but those two guys weren't exactly "armed".

BTW asshat....................how do you know what I would and wouldn't do? If I make a promise to do something, I'm gonna do it. It's how you build respect and leadership.

What exactly would make you believe that I would lie to someone (especially if I did it in a public place where others could call me on it), or would make you (who only knows me through a bunch of phosphor dots called a computer screen) believe that I would eat shit?

Sorry................scat eating may be your fetish, but it sure ain't mine.

Try again loser.

if there is any loser that needs to try again, it is you !!

i also spent over 20 years in the U.S. Navy, the Old Navy, you must have been a DADT recruit, those two racist thugs were "armed", i done SP duty in several foreign ports mostly Olongapo P.I., i was "armed" with a "nightstick/baton" for my own protection, i later carried a 1911A1
remrandstory.htm_txt_wpe2.gif
i am providing a photo so that you will know what i carried for protection.

for some reason i doubt you were any sort of U.S. sailor, you sound more like a J. Kerry type riding a wind surf board :up:

My question is, if the baton that the person was carrying was considered a weapon, why did the police allow them to stay?

Where is the DOJ charges of terrorism?

Where is the gun control outrage toward threats of violence?

Black Panther Party announces riots over Zimmerman Trial -Free Patriot

For the Dems it isn't wrong if a Democrat does it, and if a Republican does anything, well that's wrong too, and probably illegal also.

Says who?

No one can remedy your inability to pay fucking attention.

No one can remedy your fundamental quality as a fucking asshole.

Says who?

No one can remedy your inability to pay fucking attention.

No one can remedy your fundamental quality as a fucking asshole.

Hey, stupid fuck, the Dems defended Clintons perjury, OJ's murder, Obama's current incompetence and corruption, and they consistently ignore all the Democrats that are calling for GZ's execution.

If you cant figure out what I am referring to from that, fuck you, you stupid twat.

My question is, if the baton that the person was carrying was considered a weapon, why did the police allow them to stay?

Actually, the bigger question is why you would be on here misrepresenting yourself as a vet. If you are a vet, God help us.

Interesting....................someone who doesn't know shit about me is telling everyone what I do as well as that I'm "misrepresenting myself".

Go ahead..............Come to Amarillo, PM me for my phone number and I'll meet you at a Starbucks (where everyone can see), and I'll show you my retired ID card as well as show you the last LES I've received.

Never misrepresented anything. If you take the bet (and you're gonna lose), you're gonna have to tell everyone that you were wrong.

Wanna take the bet and show up?

Forum List

Back