Passengers get into nasty brawl aboard plane

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I post this to add a little bit of a different subject matter...violence on airplanes. Which should never be acceptable.

There are some clear clues that the drunk guy in this video is an alt-left supporter. Probably not able to function well outside of his Safe Space. This might be something you'd see on TMZ, except none of these guys are celebrities. You just know the Japanese crew are thinking "these Americans are f**king crazy!"

From the article:

http://nypost.com/2017/05/02/passengers-get-into-nasty-brawl-aboard-plane/

“So, 10 minutes before take off a passenger starts a huge fight in his row. I get in between him and flight attendants, but he won’t 1v1 me,” tweeted @CoreyHour, who posted the video.

After leaving the plane, he choked a male ANA employee, Japan Today reported.

“He yells, ‘You think I’m crazy? What about the government!’ Then exits the plane. 1.5 hours later and we finally take off,” the Arizona-based photographer added.

:banana::p

Last edited:
I post this to add a little bit of a different subject matter...violence on airplanes. Which should never be acceptable.

There are some clear clues that the drunk guy in this video is an alt-left supporter. Probably not able to function well outside of his Safe Space. This might be something you'd see on TMZ, except none of these guys are celebrities. You just know the Japanese crew are thinking "these Americans are f**king crazy!"

From the article:

“So, 10 minutes before take off a passenger starts a huge fight in his row. I get in between him and flight attendants, but he won’t 1v1 me,” tweeted @CoreyHour, who posted the video.

“He yells, ‘You think I’m crazy? What about the government!’ Then exits the plane. 1.5 hours later and we finally take off,” the Arizona-based photographer added.

Just wondering who the "bad guy" was.

Let me clarify..

Which one is the fucking liberal? Well, it is rather obvious.

The faggot in the shirt with the red hibiscus.

Last edited:
This is why we can't have shit like what Dr Gay did. An airplane is not a play place, you sit down and shut up. If you're asked to leave, you leave.

This is why we can't have shit like what Dr Gay did. An airplane is not a play place, you sit down and shut up. If you're asked to leave, you leave.

Couldn't agree more. I guarantee you this, I'm not someone who looks for trouble, but when the guy in the hat asked for help, I promise you God Willing I would be right there by his side.

The safety of other passengers is primary and having to deal with a drunk passenger who has the state of mine to state "you think I'm crazy? What about the government." Um yeah, you have to go pal. There's no telling what a lengths a guy in that state of mind may reach.

From the article:

White people don't know how to behave in public, eh?

I haven't been on a plane since 1991 when I was almost nine years old. Thank you for letting me know how much it is that I am not missing.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The perp is clearly an alt right goon, clearly.
Since the drunken passenger was hollering that the "government was crazy," it points to the indication that he hated the current administration and was therefore a far-left nut case.

The perp is clearly an alt right goon, clearly.

How much money have you made today? You get paid each time you babble "alt right"

The article doesn't mention politics you Far Left Maniac, however the faggot who was pathetically attempting to um punch the Red Blooded Male was of course a total faggot, he looked like a little girl, WTF even a little girl could punch better than that faggot.

The op is full of shit. Nothing was mentioned about politics in the article.

"Nothing was mentioned about politics in the article."

Exactly you Far Left Maniac, so tell that to your fellow Far Left Maniac and Troll Boi Companion Jake.

Also shouldn't you be doing your Daily Spamming of the forum by posting a deliberate duplicate thread on a topic where an existing thread was already posted hours ago?

No one is a maniac right or left or indifferent, Lucy, if your OP does not mention what you say it mentioned. You are a liar, Lucy, if that is so, whether you or left right or indifferent.

From the article:

Drunk people always either want to fight you or kiss you.

Just gotta stay away from drunks, unless you got them drunk in the first place. Then it's your fault however.

I haven't been on a plane since 1991 when I was almost nine years old. Thank you for letting me know how much it is that I am not missing.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
My last plane trip was back in 2007 to Greece.

Very crowded these days. Less and less room for the passengers now.

They get crammed-in like sardines now.

Pay the extra $50 bucks (USD) for the emergency exit seat.

Couldn't agree more. I guarantee you this, I'm not someone who looks for trouble, but when the guy in the hat asked for help, I promise you God Willing I would be right there by his side.

The safety of other passengers is primary and having to deal with a drunk passenger who has the state of mine to state "you think I'm crazy? What about the government." Um yeah, you have to go pal. There's no telling what a lengths a guy in that state of mind may reach.
A good running tackle like in American football of British rugby is the best thing.

Forum List

Back