Pastor Calls Out Trump’s Bible Blasphemy In EXPLOSIVE Sermon

So stop politicizing degenerate sexual fetishes and promoting extreme sexual mutilations to school kids. Pretty simple, even for psychotics like democrats. Only idiots think Christians have to keep quiet over sicko shit like Democrats are trying to normalize.
It wasn't long ago that the height of psychiatric care was to shove a metal rod into a patient's brain and hope they didn't suffer from seizures the rest of their lives or die outright. I predict that, in a hundred years or so, psychiatrists will look back at what we are doing to kids today and shudder in revulsion.

^^^lol the pagan deviants are going spastic over books they've never read.
It's blazingly clear that people who support Trump have never read the Bible.

I created a topic for people like you:

So stop politicizing degenerate sexual fetishes and promoting extreme sexual mutilations to school kids. Pretty simple, even for psychotics like democrats. Only idiots think Christians have to keep quiet over sicko shit like Democrats are trying to normalize.
I'm not promoting it, nor are most democrats. Try starting with facts, and truth.

I'm not promoting it, nor are most democrats. Try starting with facts, and truth.
Libs lie about trump - such as the Trump Bible meme

The truth is that trump is not selling the America First Bible but merely promoting it

All Holy Bibles must reach the public through the private sector

because there is no free government issue Bible that I am aware of

and the left lies by denying the liberal agenda to groom children into the degenerate homosexual lifestyle

Last edited:

So Trump rewrote Exodus? Where did he find the time?

Libs lie about trump - such as the Trump Bible meme

The truth is that trump is not selling the America First Bible but merely promoting it

All Holy Bibles must reach the public through the private sector

because there is no free government issue Bible that I am aware of

and the left lies by denying the liberal agenda to groom children into the degenerate homosexual lifestyle
Where do you even get what you are claiming is the complaint? The complaint in the op from the Pastor is that it is blasphemous to combine the Constitution and other documents in a Holy Bible, putting them on equal standing and level with God and God's Holy Word.

Where do you even get what you are claiming is the complaint? The complaint in the op from the Pastor is that it is blasphemous to combine the Constitution and other documents in a Holy Bible, putting them on equal standing and level with God and God's Holy Word.
I notice that the irate preacher is the head of a very large church with many employees

I wonder how much he is getting paid?

I bet its quite a large sum

Thats not fully in keeping with Bible teaching either

He is using his church to attack trump politically

I notice that the irate preacher is the head of a very large church with many employees

I wonder how much he is getting paid?

I bet its quite a large sum

Thats not fully in keeping with Bible teaching either

He is using his church to attack trump politically

He never mentioned Trump. The op is completely lost and doesn't understand what the pastor was saying at all, or just made it up like he usually does.

What appeal?

Are you saying there will be a trump verdict that needs an appeal?

LOOLLOLLLOOLLL.....thanks for admitting that trump will be found GUILTY, and his ONLY hope is an appeal.

Banking on APPEAL........smart move.
Of course. This is a politically rigged trial with a known outcome. A not guilty verdict would be a complete shock.

Of course. This is a politically rigged trial with a known outcome. A not guilty verdict would be a complete shock.
Result Possibilities:

1). Not Guilty......... < 1%
2). Hung Jury........ 60%
3). Guilty.................39%

Trump is trying to sell bibles. And there are people are stupid enough to actually believe that Trump is sent by God himself to save America. Well this pastor broke off something for people like this.

Pastor Goes Off About Trump Endorsed Bible "Disgusting"!​

Your party supports Hamas

Nobody cares what your fake hamas pastors say about trump

They should support Joe?

Forum List

Back