Pastor of major "church" denomination prays for GOD'S blessing of sexual perverts

Aren't we supposed to be praying for sinners?
I believe that we are. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. I also believe that those who are prayed for have to do their part as well which is just another thing to pray for in my opinion, that they realize that they have to do their part and that they do it.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. For sure god boy is going to hell.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

To hell you say? I must have done something terrible if youre god of love would damn me to an eternity of burning in hell. There is literally nothing worse you could do to a living being. So what exactly do you think I did that was worthy of eternal torture?

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

To hell you say? I must have done something terrible if youre god of love would damn me to an eternity of burning in hell. There is literally nothing worse you could do to a living being. So what exactly do you think I did that was worthy of eternal torture?

1. You called God a faggot, you have a satanic image as your avi, you wrote Gods word is written by satan, other than that in this single thread you are in the clear, but seeing that is enough to conclude you be hell bound *satan boy, not to mention you mock God with your id.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Pray that sinners confess and repent and seek GOD but not that GOD bless their sin!!! think!===But the Spirit explicitly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons, 2 by means of the hypocrisy of liars seared in their own conscience as with a branding iron. 1 timothy 4:1====2Ti 4:3-4 3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth. THAT TIME HAS COME,TIME IS VERY SHORT.

First off, the pentagram was invented by a Christian, unless you think a non christian is responsible for part of the back story in your religion. Regardless, how could you worship a deity that would burn me eternally simply for a few tongue in cheek jokes. Furthermore, what kind of fucking person are you for wanting me to burn eternally for a tongue in cheek joke? You think IM the bad guy here? What is it with you religious wack jobs? You people are pure evil.

First off, the pentagram was invented by a Christian, unless you think a non christian is responsible for part of the back story in your religion. Regardless, how could you worship a deity that would burn me eternally simply for a few tongue in cheek jokes. Furthermore, what kind of fucking person are you for wanting me to burn eternally for a tongue in cheek joke? You think IM the bad guy here? What is it with you religious wack jobs? You people are pure evil.

You play with satan =you burn with satan!!!! BEWARE!!!

Hell was created for satan and demons and all evil. If you end up in hell it will only be because you rejected GOD and GOD'S LOVE AND FORGIVNESS, all your choice!!!

Sorry bout that,

1. GOD WILL NOT BLESS SIN, FORGET ABOUT IT.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

ANOTHER SIGN of the end days=Pastor of major "church" denomination prays for GOD'S blessing of sexual perverts "marriage"on "church"tv program. ===1Ti 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2Ti 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

2Ti 4:3-4 3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
God gave them over in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, so that their bodies would be dishonored among them. 25 For they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

26 For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27 and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.
Romans 1:24-27

Actually the sign might say "God's blessings ON (rather than of) sexual perverts but why is it a political issue?

You play with satan =you burn with satan!!!! BEWARE!!!

Satan is a fictional character you twit. :lol:

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. You called God a faggot, you have a satanic image as your avi, you wrote Gods word is written by satan, other than that in this single thread you are in the clear, but seeing that is enough to conclude you be hell bound *satan boy, not to mention you mock God with your id.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

... And????

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

... And????

JESUS GAVE hIS BLOOD AND LIFE on thar Roman cross to keep you out of hell,what more dare a little sin loving man dare ask of GOD??????????????

ANOTHER SIGN of the end days=Pastor of major "church" denomination prays for GOD'S blessing of sexual perverts "marriage"on "church"tv program. ===1Ti 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2Ti 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

2Ti 4:3-4 3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
God gave them over in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, so that their bodies would be dishonored among them. 25 For they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

26 For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27 and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.
Romans 1:24-27

Aren't you happy he is praying for people like you? :eusa_whistle:

Now I'm agnostic myself, but as I recall from all those times sitting in church, Sunday after Sunday, year after year, it's people like you they're praying for the most.

Forum List

Back