"Pastor" who prayed for Obama's death is running for President in 2016 as an Independent

We get it, you hate Christians. Just like your buffoon in the White House. :lol:

No, idiot, I hate people who pose as Christians and are nothing but racist homophobes sanctimonious haters, like you with your stupid thread. They really harm Christianity but are too ignorant to realize it.
1) It's not my thread.
2) You are to address me as MISTER idiot. :slap:

Okay, Mister Idiot. I meant to say post
That's better, Emily.

Emily? I've been called many names, but never Emily. It's a pretty name, though.
Emily post. :slap:

No, idiot, I hate people who pose as Christians and are nothing but racist homophobes sanctimonious haters, like you with your stupid thread. They really harm Christianity but are too ignorant to realize it.
1) It's not my thread.

That's better, Emily.

Emily? I've been called many names, but never Emily. It's a pretty name, though.
Emily post. :slap:

Is that a command? Okay, I posted.

rev-wiley-drake-for-president.jpg

Wiley Drake. Asshole extraordinaire.

Wiley Drake for 2016 Presidential Election -- No Party Affiliation - Christian Newswire

His running mate is a certain "Blossom Brackam".

He also announced on FB.

Also reported here:

Southern Baptist pastor Wiley Drake seeks US presidency, vows loyalty to God alone | Christian News on Christian Today

And lest we forget what a wonderful person he is:

Honestly who gives a shit? Are you backtracking on you prediction for a blowout Hillary win yet?

Wiley Drake for 2016 Presidential Election -- No Party Affiliation - Christian Newswire

He also announced on FB.

Also reported here:

Southern Baptist pastor Wiley Drake seeks US presidency, vows loyalty to God alone | Christian News on Christian Today

Honestly who gives a shit? Are you backtracking on you prediction for a blowout Hillary win yet?

Smart people do. So, I can understand why you do not. And no, I am not.

We get it, you hate Christians. Just like your buffoon in the White House. :lol:

1) It's not my thread.

That's better, Emily.

They get this way when they are drunk, you know.

He also announced on FB.

Also reported here:

No they really dont. Only shitheads with an agenda do. People like you.

He also announced on FB.

Also reported here:

You seem angry, also not on topic.
Did it ever occur to you that this right-radical "Christian", as a candidate, is still likely to pick up some votes, and likely to take them away from the GOP nominee? Yepp, I bet it occured to you and this is why you are mad.

lol...

He also announced on FB.

Also reported here:

Did it ever occur to you that this right-radical "Christian", as a candidate, is still likely to pick up some votes, and likely to take them away from the GOP nominee? Yepp, I bet it occured to you and this is why you are mad.

lol...

What's sad and disturbing is that anyone would actually vote for this hateful loon.

He also announced on FB.

Also reported here:

lol...

What's sad and disturbing is that anyone would actually vote for this hateful loon.

You could run Joe Stalin or Bernie Sanders and people would vote for him
But I repeat myself.

Forum List

Back