"Pastor" who prayed for Obama's death is running for President in 2016 as an Independent

Odium said:
rev-wiley-drake-for-president.jpg

Wiley Drake. Asshole extraordinaire.

Wiley Drake for 2016 Presidential Election -- No Party Affiliation - Christian Newswire

His running mate is a certain "Blossom Brackam".

He also announced on FB.

Also reported here:

Southern Baptist pastor Wiley Drake seeks US presidency, vows loyalty to God alone | Christian News on Christian Today

And lest we forget what a wonderful person he is:

Hes a jew.

Who? Wiley or the shit head OP? We know the OP is...sniveling hook nose parasite. :D

I meant Wiley. These political Christians are not promoting the religion i grew up with.

But he's certainly not a Jew. But nice deranged statement

Wiley Drake for 2016 Presidential Election -- No Party Affiliation - Christian Newswire

He also announced on FB.

Also reported here:

Southern Baptist pastor Wiley Drake seeks US presidency, vows loyalty to God alone | Christian News on Christian Today

Hes a jew.

So was Jesus. :)
I heard he was on the border.

Pastor who damned America inspires Obama to run for President. :lol:

Pat Robertson did the same thing...I don't think he came out and said the words "God damned America" but essentially blamed the sins of the people for 9/11.....so in essence was saying the same thing. I don't see any conservative calling him out.....hypocrites?

Pat Robertson did the same thing...I don't think he came out and said the words "God damned America" but essentially blamed the sins of the people for 9/11.....so in essence was saying the same thing. I don't see any conservative calling him out.....hypocrites?
We get it, you hate Christians. Just like your buffoon in the White House. :lol:

He also announced on FB.

Also reported here:

A man who prays for the death of a good man and calls himself a Christian?

We get it, you hate Christians. Just like your buffoon in the White House. :lol:

No, idiot, I hate people who pose as Christians and are nothing but racist homophobes sanctimonious haters, like you with your stupid thread. They really harm Christianity but are too ignorant to realize it.

He also announced on FB.

Also reported here:

A man who prays for the death of a good man and calls himself a Christian?

A true Christian would never pray for the death of a good man, and I see no reason not to call this man a good Christian.

No, idiot, I hate people who pose as Christians and are nothing but racist homophobes sanctimonious haters, like you with your stupid thread. They really harm Christianity but are too ignorant to realize it.
1) It's not my thread.
2) You are to address me as MISTER idiot. :slap:

1) It's not my thread.

Okay, Mister Idiot. I meant to say post

1) It's not my thread.

That's better, Emily.

1) It's not my thread.

That's better, Emily.

Emily? I've been called many names, but never Emily. It's a pretty name, though.

Forum List

Back