Introducing the "Ilhan Omar Act"

what US military aligned Somali army----I IS
CLUELESS

Back in the late 70s there was the Ogaden War between Ethiopia and Somalia over who controlled the Ogaden Region nestled between the countries. We backed Somalia and its army, with many of its forces apparently training in Kenya.

Back in the late 70s there was the Ogaden War between Ethiopia and Somalia over who controlled the Ogaden Region nestled between the countries. We backed Somalia and its army, with many of its forces apparently training in Kenya.

I have an impression that US alliance with Somalia SHOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED---
They is flaming islamists. They make a hobby out of murdering hindus--helter-skelter --in Kenya

I have an impression that US alliance with Somalia SHOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED---
Maybe? Dunno. All the Ogaden war was a bit before my time. Regardless, Cal's narrative doesn't work without a blue police box or a delorean.

Just close your eyes and pretend she's putting Israel first and you'll be okay with it OP.

Problem solved.
I just close my eyes and hear her minimizing what muslim jihadists did to US on 9/11. I don’t need to pretend.

Its true, says who? Again, if any random text on a photo is irrefutable proof of truth, I've got a picture for you, buddy.
bitch should be deported without a dime of the money she stole while in congress. She's an enemy of the US. Soros funded.

bitch should be deported without a dime of the money she stole while in congress. She's an enemy of the US. Soros funded.

Says you, quoting whatever someone typed on a picture on the internet. Here's a picture for you, buddy.

1723658242941.png

We need an "Ilhan Omar Act" right now.

Ms. Omar clearly stated she cares more about Somalia than America.

This is what the Ilhan Omar Act would state...

If you are convicted of articulating that you care more about another country than the United States, you are DEPORTED TO THAT COUNTRY.

This way, Ms. Omar would be punted back to Somalia....

and ALL SUBS would be deported to ISRAEL.

And THAT would truly MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!!

Forum List

Back