Pat Buchanan - Whites are the only group that you can discriminate against legally

Pat said it on PBS and i wish he was 20 years younger and could run for Prez again. Affirmative action is a hate crime - the govt mandated persecution of whites.

JAMES EDWARDS » Blog Archive Pat Buchanan: Whites are the only group that you can discriminate against legally in America » JAMES EDWARDS

Aug 26, 2013

BUCHANAN: It should be like the NFL: whoever’s the best player plays, and whoever does best academically should be advanced. What is wrong with that?

MICHELLE BERNARD: Here’s a question I have. One of the things I always say because I think you can measure diversity in a lot of ways, but I think there’s an argument to be said that the greatest Affirmative Action program that there is in the country is being born white. There is a natural assumption when you are applying to institutions of higher education that you are excellent or you are more superb than others.

BUCHANAN: With due respect, whites are the only group that you can discriminate against legally in America now.

When you're done blowing that DOG WHISTLE, blow me.

fox_news__dog_whistle_politics.jpg

When my son was looking for a job he sent in a resume and got a polite turn down letter. He sent in the exact same resume under the name Mustafa Patel and got an interview. He showed up, gave the interviewer both resumes and asked what problem did the company have with anglos.

He got the job. He's been there for several years now.

he's right...look at the high pitch of accusations of how whites are the problems of everything in this country

you ever think you would see this in the melting pot called the United States?

Last edited:
With due respect, whites are the only group that you can discriminate against legally in America now.

The problem with this and any idiot who agrees with it is that what some perceive as ‘discrimination’ against whites, isn’t.

Let me fix that for you:
"The problem with this and any idiot who agrees with it ismthatmwhatmsome perceive as 'discrimination' against blacks (gays, Muslims, women, etc), isn't.

You see, false perceptions are present in all groups.

When my son was looking for a job he sent in a resume and got a polite turn down letter. He sent in the exact same resume under the name Mustafa Patel and got an interview. He showed up, gave the interviewer both resumes and asked what problem did the company have with anglos.

Sure that happened :doubt:

I know, huh. She expects us to believe her kid got a job after he PROVED to the hiring company that he lied on his resume. :eusa_whistle:

I know, huh. She expects us to believe her kid got a job after he PROVED to the hiring company that he lied on his resume. :eusa_whistle:

Actually, I believe it.

If they did not hire him, they would have had a lot of explaining to do to the DoL of the state in question.

They likely hired him to keep his mouth shut.

its quite simple....

3 black drug dealers beat the shit out of a white snitch...and it is not racism....it is 3 drug dealers beating the shit out of a snitch. And I agree...that is exactly what it was.

A Hispanic white local voluntary watchman shoots a black man out of fear for his life....and it is based strictly on race.....whereas it really should be.....a local voluntary watchman shoots a man he considered suspicious and later was attacked by.

Those two situations pretty much sums up the shit that is going on out there.

Anyone who doesn't see it is a fucking moron.

Katz is a girl?

Man that explains sooo fucking much

Katz is a girl?

Misogynist much?

I don't hate women. Men and women are different unless you believe you are like a girl...not me

Women tend to be more emotional...again unless you are saying you are more emotional....not me

All Katz arguments seem to involve emotions fear, hurt, etc...

Again unless you are saying men and women are the same. Which you wont unless you're just trolling...you little misogynist you :lol:

Katz is a girl?

Misogynist much?

I don't hate women. Men and women are different unless you believe you are like a girl...not me

Women tend to be more emotional...again unless you are saying you are more emotional....not me

Again unless you are saying men and women are the same. Which you wont unless you're just trolling...you little misogynist you :lol:

Hell, no! I most certainly am aware of differences between males and females, men and women. Those differences are what make the opposite sex so fascinating. Not trolling, either...just teasing. It does seem that the distinction is being blurred on many fronts, though.

Misogynist much?

Hell, no! I most certainly am aware of differences between males and females, men and women. Those differences are what make the opposite sex so fascinating. Not trolling, either...just teasing. It does seem that the distinction is being blurred on many fronts, though.

You're right, because the label of misogynist is thrown out whenever a guy says women are different. Its feminism run amok

You're right, because the label of misogynist is thrown out whenever a guy says women are different. Its feminism run amok

Rather like "racist", "sexist", "homophobe", etc.

Rather like "racist", "sexist", "homophobe", etc.

You got it

The word ****** is rendered meaningless if used by blacks, likewise, misogynist by feminists and racist by race pimps.

Words have meaning no matter how much you want to change that.

Don't believe me? You call your mom a bitch out of frustration. Someone hears you and calls her a bitch too because according to your logic the word means nothing since you used it.

Do you correct that person or let it fly?

he's right...look at the high pitch of accusations of how whites are the problems of everything in this country

?

When in fact it's just the opposite. Nearly all scientists and businessmen are whites. Only people with technical skills count. Blacks can't do technology and not many hispos can either.

Forum List

Back