Pat Sajak calls global warming advocates 'unpatriotic racists, I AGREE !!

Pat Sajak calls global warming advocates 'unpatriotic racists,' sparks Twitter backlash - MSN TV News

how about that fellow conservatives, a celebrity fellow CONSERVATIVE !

i'll bet that just fries the ass of every tree hugging, glowbull warming, the glaciers are melting dipshit liberfool.

but just y'll wait and see, they will deny it, claim he is a loony tune and every disparaging remark that can be made..., i can predict the first five libertools responses. :up:

Well I guess Pat Sajak did all the research and read all the papers like Wildman did. They must have done decades worth of research to come to their obvious educated responses being experts in climatology.

you damn right there putz, i am 10,000% more educated about glowbull warming than 99.99% of all you libertards put together :lmao: ... :up:

well i guess pat sajak did all the research and read all the papers like wildman did. They must have done decades worth of research to come to their obvious educated responses being experts in climatology.
i'm sure you have too.

no but i have studied science, got my bachelors degree in it and understand the scientific method and the peer review process.

Much of the response by skeptics is ignorance to the scientific method and the peer review process. There is no such thing as funding being tied to a certain result in studies. In fact, if you want to be immortalized in science, it's changing the conventional wisdom of science by proving it with substantial evidence.

Just saying climate change isn't real isn't good enough. Bring your evidence and see if it's repeatable and withstands the tough peer review process. then and only then can it be true.

bullshit !!

No but I have studied science, got my bachelors degree in it and understand the scientific method and the peer review process.

Much of the response by skeptics is ignorance to the scientific method and the peer review process. There is no such thing as funding being tied to a certain result in studies. In fact, if you want to be immortalized in science, it's changing the conventional wisdom of science by proving it with substantial evidence.

Just saying climate change isn't real isn't good enough. Bring your evidence and see if it's repeatable and withstands the tough peer review process. Then and only then can it be true.

I'll trust the science of Richard Lindzen, Judith Curry, John Christy, et al, over a pot head.
Many of the links you find about those names unfortunately are left wing AGW religious zealot alarmists disparaging them. Because they refuse to debate the realists. Because the AGW alarmists are phonies.

So you agree with them over the 97% of climate scientists because they agree with your narrative?

News flash, science doesn't always agree with what you believe the world should be. The data is gathered to better understand our world. Denying it and calling it "being real" is an insult to Newton, Einstein and any scientist who has ever lived or will live.

Thanks for proving how gullible and stupid you are.

Global Warming Alarmists Caught Doctoring '97-Percent Consensus' Claims

Debunking the 97% ‘consensus’ on global warming

The 97% “Consensus” is only 75 Self-Selected Climatologists–

Pat Sajak calls global warming advocates 'unpatriotic racists,' sparks Twitter backlash - MSN TV News

i'll bet that just fries the ass of every tree hugging, glowbull warming, the glaciers are melting dipshit liberfool.

but just y'll wait and see, they will deny it, claim he is a loony tune and every disparaging remark that can be made..., i can predict the first five libertools responses. :up:

Well I guess Pat Sajak did all the research and read all the papers like Wildman did. They must have done decades worth of research to come to their obvious educated responses being experts in climatology.
I'm sure you have too.

Fin-Boy shows up, post #3, in a thread where a game show host uses the word "racist" with no apparent clue what "racist" means.

Who saw that coming.

I wanna know if he did Vanna White?

Vanna White is the living dead. she sucks the life-force out of losing contestants to maintain her looks.
Talk about a "stone-cold fox !"
wink_smile.gif

I'm sure you have too.

Fin-Boy shows up, post #3, in a thread where a game show host uses the word "racist" with no apparent clue what "racist" means.

Who saw that coming.
Hey, Pogo stick! Got any pics of George Bush on the Grassy Knoll yet? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sure you have too.

Who saw that coming.
Hey, Pogo stick! Got any pics of George Bush on the Grassy Knoll yet? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why? Would that be "racist"? You know like Fox Noise demographics or climate change people? :rofl:

I'm sure you have too.

No, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn.

I'm sure you have too.

No but I have studied science, got my bachelors degree in it and understand the scientific method and the peer review process.

Just saying climate change isn't real isn't good enough. Bring your evidence and see if it's repeatable and withstands the tough peer review process. Then and only then can it be true.

I'll trust the science of Richard Lindzen, Judith Curry, John Christy, et al, over a pot head.
Many of the links you find about those names unfortunately are left wing AGW religious zealot alarmists disparaging them. Because they refuse to debate the realists. Because the AGW alarmists are phonies.

Lindzen is a whore. Curry and Christy both state that CO2 is a GHG, but do not think that the warming will be as severe as the other climatologists do.

Once again, every Scientific Society, every National Academy of Science, and every major University in the world have policy statements that AGW is real, and a clear and present danger. What you are saying is that all these millions of scientists from differant cultures and poltical systems are all in on a secret conspiracy to dupe the rest of us. Have you stocked up on aluminium foil for your little hats?:badgrin:

Forum List

Back