Patricia Heaton warns Kanye West of consequences for sharing Jesus in Hollywood

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Patricia Heaton warns Kanye West of consequences for sharing Jesus in Hollywood
(CP) – Actress Patricia Heaton says she’s praying for Kanye West because people want to see him fail at Christianity. “I was just listening to the Kanye interview with Big Boy this morning as I was getting dressed. I never thought I’d be downloading any Kanye West music, but here we are,” the “Everybody Loves Raymond” actress told The Christian Post on Tuesday. West released his ninth studio album last week, titled Jesus Is King, and its loaded with scripture and gospel content. The emcee and fashion

That's when you tell pigs like this . _____________________k . YOUuuuuuu k Hollywood is a cult and the mass population of idiots cna't see exactly what AJ . KW and every other AWAKE mother fkr out there keeps trying tell you leftist lunatic fkrs GET THE FK OFF THE DEMOCRATIC PLANTATION NUT JOBS!!

upload_2019-11-1_8-2-11.png

"Religion is like a penis. It's fine to have one and it's fine to be proud of it, but please don't whip it out in public and start waving it around... and PLEASE don't try to shove it down my child's throat."

"Religion is like a penis. It's fine to have one and it's fine to be proud of it, but please don't whip it out in public and start waving it around... and PLEASE don't try to shove it down my child's throat."
No one is shoving anything down anyone's throat except for the crap spoon fed to you by democrats.....

When did republicans start honoring Kayne's commitment to his faith??

Before or after he said Bush doesn't care about black people??

TRANSLATION:

"I hate Christians and Christianity, keep it all away from me and my kids. It's ok however if you want to teach them all about Islam, since they are the religion of peace, and all Muslims are wonderful peaceful people who only want to help us".

Um, not exactly the best example when you consider it's the left trying to force women with penises on society as a whole...

• Banned
When did republicans start honoring Kayne's commitment to his faith??

Before or after he said Bush doesn't care about black people??

prob. when we realized how they USED him his wife and his kids for all their cultic pos soul selling in order to " KEEP/MAKE . those millions that is always held over the heads of big wig Hollywood stars etc....... that money always talks. KW said fk u and ur money annd he will still keep those riches ...... Kim is tripping lol.

If there isn't going to be any practicing, what room is there for the preaching?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. In other words, if you don't like what other people bring to the barbecue of life, where is it written that you have to eat whatever it is that you don't like?

Religion is like a penis. It's fine to have one and it's fine to be proud of it, but please don't whip it out in public and start waving it around... and PLEASE don't try to shove it down my child's throat."
What a bizarre comment. Not everyone treats their penis like you do. Or whoever this person is you have chosen to
represent your feelings on the matter.

And please tell me who is forcing you to view or listen to Kayne West's product? Stop being so asinine.

People will go back to tribalism if the economy ever falters. Why? Because its safety. And then things will go back to what they were. I am betting you they will accept religion before a man in a dress threatening to rape little girls in public bathrooms. Criminal acts would be a scourage. For what you want, it must become part of foundation. Some of it will.

No one is shoving anything down anyone's throat except for the crap spoon fed to you by democrats.....

Religion is a $1.2 Trillion bilk to the ignorant.

Maybe if people like you on the left had a little faith you wouldn't lose all the time....

Doesn’t stop leftwingers from flaunting their religion, Marxism, and shoving it down everyone’s throats.

Maybe if people like you on the left had a little faith you wouldn't lose all the time....

The left believes in promoting the poor with credit, you. The right believes in promoting the wealthy, me.

libs have been shielding children from Christ for 50 years

and the result has bern more violence and sexual depravity

Do Catholic Priests make good baby sitters?

Be careful! If you offend the tolerant left they will beat the shit out of you.

Religious faith, which is a strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof is beating the shit out of the believers and promoting the $1.2T bilk.

Forum List

Back