Patricia Heaton warns Kanye West of consequences for sharing Jesus in Hollywood

"Religion is like a penis. It's fine to have one and it's fine to be proud of it, but please don't whip it out in public and start waving it around... and PLEASE don't try to shove it down my child's throat."
libs have been shielding children from Christ for 50 years

and the result has bern more violence and sexual depravity

Yep, and it seems to be getting worse and worse. Here's another example of child abuse: Mashable on Twitter
The comments are inspiring. Nobody thinks this is good, but they just keep pushing it on society. As it was in the days of Noah

Looks like Onepercenter ran away after not being able to support his lies. Typical.

"Religion is like a penis. It's fine to have one and it's fine to be proud of it, but please don't whip it out in public and start waving it around... and PLEASE don't try to shove it down my child's throat."

Yep, and it seems to be getting worse and worse. Here's another example of child abuse: Mashable on Twitter
Desmond is a freak

Do Catholic Priests make good baby sitters?
You should compare their record with Atheistic public school teachers.

Better than average. Better than public school teachers

Forgotten Study: Abuse in School 100 Times Worse than by Priests

Your point is: Two wrongs make a right?

You should compare their record with Atheistic public school teachers.

Better than average. Better than public school teachers

Forgotten Study: Abuse in School 100 Times Worse than by Priests
Hey, OnePercenter went silent on me after I posted this. Wonder why?

Come out, come out, wherever you are!

Faith, is the acceptance of a concept in the face of conflicting evidence or no evidence at all. Well educated people rely upon reason and evidence. Why do you think the dark ages was called the dark ages? IMO, people of religious faith continue to live in the dark ages, and those that promote religion, thus obtaining part of the $1.2T bilk monies, believe that PT Barnum was correct.....

The left believes in promoting the poor with credit, you. The right believes in promoting the wealthy, me.

And that's why your Nevada Corporation pays such a low federal corporate tax rate?

What rate does it pay?

1.5% of revenue.

Cool story......where in the regs does it say they tax revenue? Link?

As I've explained to you before; All corporate expenditures are seen as a percentage of revenue.

But the facts remain. The left believes in promoting the poor with credit, you. The right believes in promoting the wealthy, me.

All corporate expenditures are seen as a percentage of revenue

But federal corporate taxes are seen as a percentage of earnings.
You can have tons of revenue, but with losses, your tax would be zero.

So spill it, what rate does your Nevada corporation pay on its earnings?

1.5% of total revenue.

And that's why your Nevada Corporation pays such a low federal corporate tax rate?

What rate does it pay?

1.5% of revenue.

As I've explained to you before; All corporate expenditures are seen as a percentage of revenue.

But the facts remain. The left believes in promoting the poor with credit, you. The right believes in promoting the wealthy, me.

1.5% of total revenue.

Where does the IRS code mention revenue when discussing tax rates on Nevada Corporations?

1.5% of revenue.

1.5% of total revenue.

Where does the IRS code mention revenue when discussing tax rates on Nevada Corporations?

Again, Nevada Corporations pay NO State taxes. All US corporations pay 1.5% or less of total revenue to the feds.

1.5% of total revenue.

Again, Nevada Corporations pay NO State taxes. All US corporations pay 1.5% or less of total revenue to the feds.

Again, Nevada Corporations pay NO State taxes

Don't care.

All US corporations pay 1.5% or less of total revenue to the feds.

You said you paid low single digits on your corporate income, to the Feds, due to your Nevada Corp. You lied.

And lots of corporations pay more than 1.5% of revenue.
The Federal government doesn't tax revenue, it taxes income.

Forum List

Back