Patricia Heaton warns Kanye West of consequences for sharing Jesus in Hollywood

Religious faith, which is a strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof is beating the shit out of the believers and promoting the $1.2T bilk.
Ummm...okay. :icon_rolleyes:
That was quite a stretch. I hope you didn't pull anything.

"Religion is like a penis. It's fine to have one and it's fine to be proud of it, but please don't whip it out in public and start waving it around... and PLEASE don't try to shove it down my child's throat."
Which bathroom does your child use?

"Religion is like a penis. It's fine to have one and it's fine to be proud of it, but please don't whip it out in public and start waving it around... and PLEASE don't try to shove it down my child's throat."
libs have been shielding children from Christ for 50 years

and the result has bern more violence and sexual depravity

Do Catholic Priests make good baby sitters?
Do leftwinger trannies?

Do leftwinger trannies?

So you admit religion is bad?

No one is shoving anything down anyone's throat except for the crap spoon fed to you by democrats.....

Religion is a $1.2 Trillion bilk to the ignorant.
Maybe if people like you on the left had a little faith you wouldn't lose all the time....

The left believes in promoting the poor with credit, you. The right believes in promoting the wealthy, me.

And that's why your Nevada Corporation pays such a low federal corporate tax rate?

What rate does it pay?

You should compare their record with Atheistic public school teachers.

Do leftwinger trannies?

Islam and Marxism for sure.

No one is shoving anything down anyone's throat except for the crap spoon fed to you by democrats.....

Maybe if people like you on the left had a little faith you wouldn't lose all the time....

The left believes in promoting the poor with credit, you. The right believes in promoting the wealthy, me.

And that's why your Nevada Corporation pays such a low federal corporate tax rate?

What rate does it pay?

1.5% of revenue.

What rate does it pay?

1.5% of revenue.

Cool story......where in the regs does it say they tax revenue? Link?

Do leftwinger trannies?

All religion promotes ignorance.

What rate does it pay?

1.5% of revenue.

As I've explained to you before; All corporate expenditures are seen as a percentage of revenue.

But the facts remain. The left believes in promoting the poor with credit, you. The right believes in promoting the wealthy, me.

When did republicans start honoring Kayne's commitment to his faith??

Before or after he said Bush doesn't care about black people??

George W. Bush is a big supporter of Hillary Clinton, you know? The Bush Family doesn't care for the fact that Donald J. Trump pointed out that Jeb! was low energy.

Better than average. Better than public school teachers

Forgotten Study: Abuse in School 100 Times Worse than by Priests

Do leftwinger trannies?

No, just yours.

Do leftwinger trannies?

Christianity is enlightenment

Better than average. Better than public school teachers

Forgotten Study: Abuse in School 100 Times Worse than by Priests
Hey, OnePercenter went silent on me after I posted this. Wonder why?

Come out, come out, wherever you are!

What rate does it pay?

1.5% of revenue.

As I've explained to you before; All corporate expenditures are seen as a percentage of revenue.

But the facts remain. The left believes in promoting the poor with credit, you. The right believes in promoting the wealthy, me.

All corporate expenditures are seen as a percentage of revenue

But federal corporate taxes are seen as a percentage of earnings.
You can have tons of revenue, but with losses, your tax would be zero.

So spill it, what rate does your Nevada corporation pay on its earnings?

Yep, and it seems to be getting worse and worse. Here's another example of child abuse: Mashable on Twitter

Forum List

Back