patrick lyola family sues

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

they have every right to pull over this punk. he was driving with a license plate that did not go with his car and he had warrants. on top of that he acted the way he did because he was drunk as shit and driving with out a license and was using others ids. the piece of trash new he was going to jail so he was attacking the cop and trying to taze him. the shooting was justified. the family putting up big sob story to get free poverty money. disgusting.

"Their son was wrong and cop was in the right."
Yes, there son was wrong.
And wronged.
And the cop was right......until he wasn't.

It could have been what authorities call a "good shoot" if......if........the officer hadn't taken his pistol out and shot the resisting perpetrator in the back of the head.

That's how we kill animals. That's how Vasily Blokhin did Stalin's 'wet work'.

If that cop would have stepped back....gotten off the guy's back......and if the guy still resisted, shot him then......well, we wouldn't have this controversy. We have instead, "a good shoot".

The cop lost his head in the heat of the moment, the intensity of the struggle. That's on him. That's on the effectiveness of the city's police training.

They will pay for that failure. The son paid with his life for his poor decision. THAT bill is paid in full.
Now it is the city's (and their insurance carriers) turn to pay.

Yes, there son was wrong.
And wronged.
And the cop was right......until he wasn't.

It could have been what authorities call a "good shoot" if......if........the officer hadn't taken his pistol out and shot the resisting perpetrator in the back of the head.

That's how we kill animals. That's how Vasily Blokhin did Stalin's 'wet work'.

If that cop would have stepped back....gotten off the guy's back......and if the guy still resisted, shot him then......well, we wouldn't have this controversy. We have instead, "a good shoot".

The cop lost his head in the heat of the moment, the intensity of the struggle. That's on him. That's on the effectiveness of the city's police training.

They will pay for that failure. The son paid with his life for his poor decision. THAT bill is paid in full.
Now it is the city's (and their insurance carriers) turn to pay.
cop was in the right,. that drunk hood rat put the cop in danger and he had to shoot. grabbing his tazer climbing on him like that.

"...cop was in the right,. that drunk hood rat put the cop in danger and he had to shoot. grabbing his tazer climbing on him like that."

We can agree to disagree.
Watch the video of the actual shot.

American police do not shoot suspected criminals who are on the ground on their stomachs........in the back of the head.
I think you really do understand that.

Could have been a justifiable 'shoot'.....otherwise.

The family will get paid for their son's death under such circumstances.

IMHO

We can agree to disagree.
Watch the video of the actual shot.

American police do not shoot suspected criminals who are on the ground on their stomachs........in the back of the head.
I think you really do understand that.

Could have been a justifiable 'shoot'.....otherwise.

The family will get paid for their son's death under such circumstances.

IMHO
the one were guy movies the camera twice to cover up patricks grabing the tazer.

CALL: ".... the one were guy movies the camera twice to cover up patricks grabing the tazer."

RESPONSE: "Police in Grand Rapids, Michigan, on Wednesday released several videos of an officer’s encounter with Patrick Lyoya earlier this month, including two that show the fatal shot during a struggle after a traffic stop.

The department released video from a police body camera, a police unit’s dashcam, cell phone and a home surveillance system as officials answered reporters’ questions at a news conference about the deadly April 4 incident.

Police said before the news conference that neither the videos nor audio were edited. Some video images were redacted or blurred to ensure privacy.

(underlining by my avatar)

RESPONSE: "Police in Grand Rapids, Michigan, on Wednesday released several videos of an officer’s encounter with Patrick Lyoya earlier this month, including two that show the fatal shot during a struggle after a traffic stop.

The department released video from a police body camera, a police unit’s dashcam, cell phone and a home surveillance system as officials answered reporters’ questions at a news conference about the deadly April 4 incident.

Police said before the news conference that neither the videos nor audio were edited. Some video images were redacted or blurred to ensure privacy.

(underlining by my avatar)
yeah edited., he yelling let go of my tazer and patrick friend purposely put the camera down and two differnt time so you could not see he was crabbing the tazer. cop did nothing wrong.

"yeah edited"
--------------------------------------------------------------
OK, poster horselight, you be you.

But for me and my overworked avatar, we are gonna go with the police statement (see below)....vs.....some anonymous individual using a fake name on an internet social media gossipboard.

But again, you be you. For what that's worth.

Police Statements as reported:
"The department released video from a police body camera, a police unit’s dashcam, cell phone and a home surveillance system as officials answered reporters’ questions at a news conference about the deadly April 4 incident.

Police said before the news conference that neither the videos nor audio were edited. Some video images were redacted or blurred to ensure privacy."

--------------------------------------------------------------
OK, poster horselight, you be you.

But for me and my overworked avatar, we are gonna go with the police statement (see below)....vs.....some anonymous individual using a fake name on an internet social media gossipboard.

But again, you be you. For what that's worth.

Police Statements as reported:
"The department released video from a police body camera, a police unit’s dashcam, cell phone and a home surveillance system as officials answered reporters’ questions at a news conference about the deadly April 4 incident.

Police said before the news conference that neither the videos nor audio were edited. Some video images were redacted or blurred to ensure privacy."
stop repeating yourself.

For those who are still paying attention to this now-getting-silly thread......please note that there were at least 4 video captures of the struggle between the officer and the suspect. Poster 'horselight' suggests they were all edited.

The poster does not offer us who did the editing nor what the motive would be or how he/she came to that knowledge.

I personally find the claim not credible.
Not credible --- without proof beyond some opinion by an internet contributor posting anonymously under a fake name.

Paint me skeptical that poster 'horselight' knows what he/she is talking about. Merely has a keyboard and an internet connection and will thus.....spew.

IMHO

"The department released video from a police body camera, a police unit’s dashcam, cell phone and a home surveillance system as officials answered reporters’ questions at a news conference about the deadly April 4 incident. Police said before the news conference that neither the videos nor audio were edited."

For those who are still paying attention to this now-getting-silly thread......please note that there were at least 4 video captures of the struggle between the officer and the suspect. Poster 'horselight' suggests they were all edited.

The poster does not offer us who did the editing nor what the motive would be or how he/she came to that knowledge.

I personally find the claim not credible.
Not credible --- without proof beyond some opinion by an internet contributor posting anonymously under a fake name.

Paint me skeptical that poster 'horselight' knows what he/she is talking about. Merely has a keyboard and an internet connection and will thus.....spew.

IMHO
She is a mumble mouth, racist who hates black folks. Have you ever noticed she will NEVER post in a thread where someone white has committed a crime, all she does is start threads about someone black committing a crime, why the cops were justified in murdering someone black and why black folks are criminals, why black folks need to be terminated and blah, blah, blah, blah.

Forum List

Back