Patriot Act Denouncers

What's so bad about the NSA spying on the public, maybe even you, to protect us if they don't publish the information. NOT A RHETORICAL QUESTION

Read the Fourth Amendment. That should answer you question rather quickly.
update the fourth amendment, should solve much of the problem.

While you are at it, just update all the amendments to give government more control over our lives

Freedom has a price tag. If we are not willing to pay it, we are not deserving to have it.
The lowest price is NOW with agreement upon definition of prime constitutional intent.

CDZ - A Lawful And Peaceful Revolution US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Last edited:
What's so bad about the NSA spying on the public, maybe even you, to protect us if they don't publish the information. NOT A RHETORICAL QUESTION

Do you know anything of history?
Can you answer my question?

The idea that you think it's okay for the government to spy on it's citizens is disturbing to say the least.
And to be so naive as to think they wont use it nefariously is scary as hell.
Did you miss what obama did with the IRS?

The idea that you think it's okay for the government to spy on it's citizens is disturbing to say the least.
Ay... The whole government is used nefariously. you don't know it's being used nefariously.
You know what you're rigjt. Let's let the terrorist take over! Let's get rid of the nsa let Isis take control over our country and depopulate the world.

And no I didn't you should just tell me

Most people wander through life in a variation of trance. Society inculcates drone-like acceptance of the idea of 'external reality'. They are thereby unprepared to assume responsibility for choice, or even ability to make it. In this condition, they want and need authority to take over. 'Matrix' treated this pretty well metaphorically. Great thinkers and spiritual leaders have repeatedly warned about it.
Of course, we need the 'Patriot Act', unless we know what our real patrimony is.

Ay... The whole government is used nefariously. you don't know it's being used nefariously.
You know what you're rigjt. Let's let the terrorist take over! Let's get rid of the nsa let Isis take control over our country and depopulate the world.

You sure come off as an arrogant prick considering you admitted you were new to politics and you dont even know what obama did with the IRS.
I think your best bet being a rookie and all would be to use the Google before posting....you'll save yourself some grief.

Oh...here's a question for you.
If the war on terror is so important,why is our border a sieve?

You sure come off as an arrogant prick considering you admitted you were new to politics and you dont even know what obama did with the IRS.
I think your best bet being a rookie and all would be to use the Google before posting....you'll save yourself some grief.

Oh...here's a question for you.
If the war on terror is so important,why is our border a sieve?
What's wronng with me being new to politics and coming off as an arrogant prick?
By the way I got no grief.

also why you avoiding my question?

You're asking questions with no base of knowledge.
If you want to be educated just say so.
With no base of knowledge? What the hell does that even mean? I'm open minded and wanted to hear a good argument against it and I still haven't. I'd rather ask questions to gather as much info I can so I can make even more informed decisions than to be a dumb evasive bitch wanna be know it all like you talking shit about someone asking questions. You can kindly shut the fuck up

I think there should be mandatory warrantless searches of people houses 3 times a day, and people should have chips implanted in them to track their every movement. It'll protects us and if you have nothing to hide you'll have nothing to worry about. And if you don't like your tracker chip, you get a mandatory 6 weeks in a reeducation camp.

Where you are forced to read Saul Alinsky, and bunk with Janeane Garofalo, and listen to only Bruce Springsteen. :D

Not sure if serious or satire?

That in itself is sad.
You guys really don't know me of you think this is satire. He's prolly joking but I ain't.

You joined yesterday. It isn't that crazy to not know you very well yet. lol.
I'm on a 100 posts per day track record, it shouldn't take time

It looks like you're a 200 posts a day person. Did you get laid off?

Business has been doing it for decades, the govt. was tired of being left out.....of the fun...

Read the Fourth Amendment. That should answer you question rather quickly.
update the fourth amendment, should solve much of the problem.

While you are at it, just update all the amendments to give government more control over our lives

Freedom has a price tag. If we are not willing to pay it, we are not deserving to have it.
I agree most people don't deserve control over their lives, money, children, diet
You left out fecal matter...

Forum List

Back