patriot american gets called anti-semitic for not being Pro Israel.

Oh, here we go...

Here you can see what countries are spending the most on lobbying and influence in the United States.

Israel

Total Government Spending in 2017
$14,775,695

Total Non-Government Spending in 2017
$15,120,285

Foreign Lobby Watch

The Israeli apologists will of course pretend you did not post this as they always do since it is proof that the the USA instead of being called the united states of america in reality is the united states of Israel.

53752702_2211234295564042_6016009478040715264_n.jpg

she nailed it.:beer::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::TH_WAY~113::udaman: i give her my salute.

Well, threads like this certainly prove one thing, at least.

Antisemitism is a disease of the left much more than it is a disease of the right .

If I'm against the annexation of the West Bank, does that make me a ... anti Semite?

Not necessarily. Though it might depend on "why" you are against the annexation of Judea/Samaria by Israel.

So saying they have too much influence on American policy is anti-Semitic. Riiiiight.

Employing antisemitic canards like "Jews control ... media, government, the world, etc" is antisemitic. Its a very specific reference to conspiracy theories which attempt to mark Jews as having insidious evil intent.
Wrong.

To oppose the annexation of the West Bank can in no way be construed as ‘anti-Semitic.’

Of course it can be. If the underlying reasons are antisemitic.

The fact is that when blind supporters of Israel are confronted with objective, document, factual accounts of human rights violations by Israel, or other acts by Israel contrary to international law, they resort to the ‘anti-Semitic’ red herring fallacy in an attempt to deflect from those violations.

Oh you've got to be kidding me.

I've never seen "objective, document (sic), factual accounts" posted here in this board. Mostly people post vague accusations and little sound bytes, often laced with a healthy dose of antisemitic canards.

Why don't you give it a try.

Oh, here we go...

Here you can see what countries are spending the most on lobbying and influence in the United States.

Israel

Total Government Spending in 2017
$14,775,695

Total Non-Government Spending in 2017
$15,120,285

Foreign Lobby Watch

Sure. And why didn't you also post the figures from Korea, Japan, China, Ireland, and the other top ten?

Korea's number is 54 million. WAY higher than Israel's. Why aren't people accusing Korean-Americans of controlling the government?

Not necessarily. Though it might depend on "why" you are against the annexation of Judea/Samaria by Israel.

Because they need to go back to Europe where they came from.

Employing antisemitic canards like "Jews control ... media, government, the world, etc" is antisemitic. Its a very specific reference to conspiracy theories which attempt to mark Jews as having insidious evil intent.

So when we see all those Jewish names in Hollywood and the Media, we are supposed to pretend we don't?

Ah, but see what you did here? You identified an actual ACTION/POLICY. But if you were to say that Muslims control America's policy toward Muslim nations with the intention of building a global Caliphate where Christians and Jews are nothing but dhimmis then hey! guess what?!

That would be silly, because we spend hundreds of billions of dollars propping up Israel, but that money is meant to keep those mean old Muslims in their place (and has probably ended up radicalizing them).

Here's what we need to do. No money to either side, no help to either side, we don't get involved or in the middle of it.

Oh we. There we go. Plenty of antisemitism here.

So when we see all those Jewish names in Hollywood and the Media, we are supposed to pretend we don't?

Ah, but see what you did here? You identified an actual ACTION/POLICY. But if you were to say that Muslims control America's policy toward Muslim nations with the intention of building a global Caliphate where Christians and Jews are nothing but dhimmis then hey! guess what?!

That would be silly, because we spend hundreds of billions of dollars propping up Israel, but that money is meant to keep those mean old Muslims in their place (and has probably ended up radicalizing them).

Here's what we need to do. No money to either side, no help to either side, we don't get involved or in the middle of it.

I don't think this as all about that phony anti Semitism.

I Think it is because she is sparking conversations that they don't want to have.

True. Though "opposing the occupation" does reveal ones ignorance and lack of understanding about the conflict. Since there is no occupation.

Then all the illegal settlements have been abandoned and the Palestinians have control of all their own territory?

Go on.....

Illegal settlements is just code for "places where Jews live". There is nothing illegal about building homes in territory under your control.

And yes, the Arab Palestinians have control over the two places which are "their territory" by treaty (aka law): Area A and Gaza.

I don't think this as all about that phony anti Semitism.

I Think it is because she is sparking conversations that they don't want to have.

Well, I was referring to JoeB here, but...

Its great to have a conversation, but one doesn't need to use antisemitic tropes to have a conversation.

Korea's number is 54 million. WAY higher than Israel's. Why aren't people accusing Korean-Americans of controlling the government?
Because most of Israel's lobby funding is domestic.

Domestic, as in of American origin? Not true.

But not my point. Why aren't people accusing Korean-Americans of controlling the American government?

Last edited:

But not my point. Why aren't people accusing Korean-Americans of controlling the American government?

Let's get this straight: Is AIPAC funded by Israel or American Jews? Does anyone have the stats? I think AIPAC is officially registered as an American lobby, isn't it? Is there such a thing as a foreign lobby?

BTW, cnm, you would've made more of an impression that you were only against Israeli policies if you had not once posted a picture of Jesus being crucified and blamed the Jews for it. That post proved that you are nothing but a dyed-in-the-wool anti-Semite.

Let's get this straight: Is AIPAC funded by Israel or American Jews? Does anyone have the stats? I think AIPAC is officially registered as an American lobby, isn't it? Is there such a thing as a foreign lobby?

Yes, there are foreign lobbies. AIPAC is an American registered lobby and does not receive funding from Israel.

True. Though "opposing the occupation" does reveal ones ignorance and lack of understanding about the conflict. Since there is no occupation.

Then all the illegal settlements have been abandoned and the Palestinians have control of all their own territory?

Go on.....

Illegal settlements is just code for "places where Jews live". There is nothing illegal about building homes in territory under your control.

And yes, the Arab Palestinians have control over the two places which are "their territory" by treaty (aka law): Area A and Gaza.

Nope (but, I do love your consistent victim-hood whine). It is land that has being seized, held by force and is being used by Israelis in the West Bank. That practice goes against the Geneva Conventions. If peace breaks out they will have to be abandoned.

It is land that has being seized, held by force and is being used by Israelis in the West Bank. That practice goes against the Geneva Conventions. If peace breaks out they will have to be abandoned.

You will have to be more specific. Which territory are we discussing here?

And no, its not against the Geneva Conventions to build houses in territory under your control and sovereignty.

And GCIV Article 49 has never been used in cases of ACTUAL occupation in the way it is applied to Israel. Are you arguing that ALL people of Moroccan descent must abandon the territory belonging to Western Sahara? That all people of Turkish descent abandon Cyprus?

Besides, even if we did want to try to apply GCIV Article 49 to Israel, Judea and Samaria we would have NO IDEA where to apply it since borders are permanent status issues which must be negotiated between the Parties.

Forum List

Back