Patriot Jim Jordan exposes Commie Fauci: "So you shut down churches...what about riots? Does the the virus not affect violent leftists?"

Has the COVID hype been deflated?

• Yes.

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • No.

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
It appears that the left's criticism of Christians is hypocritical....because these so-called liberals treat everything the media and Democrats say like Christians treat the Gospel.....like it's a religion....and you're not allowed to think rationally.
the problem with the churches that faced restrictions or closings was because they WOULD NOT follow the guidelines. The pope shut down St. Peters square. Gatherings of more than 20-50 people was restricted, whether in a church or in a grocery store. And any institution that couldn't comply was shut down.
That's horseshit.
Nobody has asked the protesters to stop.
As a matter of fact, Democrats have shown support for the gathering of thousands of violent rioters.
You can't tell Trump to stop holding rallies and then turn around and gather in front of Trump tower to paint BLM on the street and expect us to not feel your pandemic is a bit suspicious....if not a load of crap.
Trump has dropped holding rallies because people have stopped coming to them. Having people like Cain dying from attending his rallies won't help.
Two lies in one sentence....that's a record.
Yea usually he gets more lies in.

The morons attacking Fauci also claim the virus has been defeated.

Nuff said

It appears that the left's criticism of Christians is hypocritical....because these so-called liberals treat everything the media and Democrats say like Christians treat the Gospel.....like it's a religion....and you're not allowed to think rationally.
the problem with the churches that faced restrictions or closings was because they WOULD NOT follow the guidelines. The pope shut down St. Peters square. Gatherings of more than 20-50 people was restricted, whether in a church or in a grocery store. And any institution that couldn't comply was shut down.
That's horseshit.
As a matter of fact, Democrats have shown support for the gathering of thousands of violent rioters.
You can't tell Trump to stop holding rallies and then turn around and gather in front of Trump tower to paint BLM on the street and expect us to not feel your pandemic is a bit suspicious....if not a load of crap.
Trump has dropped holding rallies because people have stopped coming to them. Having people like Cain dying from attending his rallies won't help.

Trump’s press secretary was asked about Cain getting COVID at their irresponsible rally. Their response was basically saying we don’t know if Cain got it at the irresponsible rally or any of the other irresponsible things he had been doing.

Hilarious

That's horseshit.
Two lies in one sentence....that's a record.
Ya, everyone lies but Trump and Jordan. Jordan didn't know nothin' about his wrestlers and students being molested. Even when he was told, he didn't know nothin'.
You're trying to combine two different stories into one issue.
Trump hasn't been accused yet of ignoring the abuse of wrestlers....so keep him the hell out of this discussion.
And the Jordan story was a smear campaign that only holds water in the minds of sick folks like yourself.
The left has a tendency to simply make up a bunch of accusations....and you folks lap it up without questioning it....no matter how silly the accusation turns out to be.
This tactic was on full display when Jerry Nadler and the other Democrats yelled a bunch of unproven accusations at AG Barr and then refused to allow him to answer to the accusations. All they were doing was creating headlines. Fake News for the WaPo and NY Slimes.

That's horseshit.

Trump’s press secretary was asked about Cain getting COVID at their irresponsible rally. Their response was basically saying we don’t know if Cain got it at the irresponsible rally or any of the other irresponsible things he had been doing.

Hilarious
If you say so.
I suggest you find the proof before you open your fat mouth.
Prove exactly where Cain got it or STFU.

That's horseshit.

Hilarious
If you say so.
You’re such a nasty person.

That's horseshit.

Hilarious
If you say so.
I'm a realist.
And I'm also wise to your BS.
You're spreading lies.....I'm willing to bet you're being paid to do so.

That's horseshit.

Hilarious
If you say so.
I'm a realist.
Realist?
Your a kooky right wing conspiracy theorist. Total fringe. Next you’ll be telling us about fluoride in water and fake moon landings. What’s your thoughts on 5G causing COVID and Gates putting chips in vaccines?

That's horseshit.

Hilarious
If you say so.
I'm a realist.
Realist?
Your a kooky right wing conspiracy theorist. Total fringe. Next you’ll be telling us about fluoride in water and fake moon landings. What’s your thoughts on 5G causing COVID and Gates putting chips in vaccines?
No, fluoride and moon landings are leftist hoaxes.

Oh and when it comes to Gates and his vaccines....the prick said in 2006 that he wanted to use vaccines to control global populations. I didn't start that conspiracy. I just tend to listen when billionaires blab their intentions to everyone.

That's horseshit.

Hilarious
If you say so.
I'm a realist.
Realist?

Oh and when it comes to Gates and his vaccines....the prick said in 2006 that he wanted to use vaccines to control global populations. I didn't start that conspiracy. I just tend to listen when billionaires blab their intentions to everyone.
I would hardly give you the credit for starting conspiracies. You don't seem that clever.

You seem more like one of the helpless idiots who are easily suckered by the people who start them.

And thank you for confirming how fringe you are.

That's horseshit.

Hilarious
If you say so.
I'm a realist.
Realist?

I would hardly give you the credit for starting conspiracies. You don't seem that clever.

You seem more like one of the helpless idiots who are easily suckered by the people who start them.

So you're one of the gutter rats that needs to put words in people's mouths to win a debate.
I figured so.

That's horseshit.

Hilarious
If you say so.
I'm a realist.
Realist?

So you're one of the gutter rats that needs to put words in people's mouths to win a debate.
I figured so.

I put no words in your mouth. You are a fringe conspiracy theorist which you confirmed with your statement about Bill Gates.

As for putting words in ones mouth, you’ll notice that I never said Cain got COVID from the rally. You decided to get nasty by implying I did.

So with all due respect, you sure are the gutter rat.

He said to avoid crowds. It should have been left at that. What Jordan did was try to bait him into a political argument over protests.
What Jordan was attempting to do was to get Fauci to admit that it's hypocritical to ban church gatherings by law yet allow much larger protest gatherings. Fauci knew exactly what Jordan was getting at and he refused to answer that question...claiming that it wasn't his place to make that call...which is rather amusing since he's been THE GUY who's been making those calls for the past five months!

Patriot Jim Jordan exposes Commie "Health" Czar Fauci Mengele: "Do you recommend limiting protests?" After a five minute humiliating exchange, they cut off the Patriot's microphone and allow Fauci Mengele to dodge the question.

Arrogant, ignorant POS Congress-Critter... trying to bait an honorable public servant and esteemed scientist like Dr. Fauci.

Given that church-gatherings are controllable, whereas public protests and rioting are not, Fauci was not falling for the bait...

The bait being akin to: "Doctor... should we be shutting down the protestors?"

Nothing more than a tRump flunky try to coax a Protest-Suppression rationale out of the doctor leading the pandemic fight.

Dr. Fauci realized very quickly that he was dealing with hyper-partisan scum and responded effectively, forcefully and appropriately.

The good doctor gets high marks.

The tRump minion, on the other hand?

With any luck, that piece-of-$hit loses his next election.

Fauci is a worthless hypocrite who bows down to Gates and the marxists.

He said to avoid crowds. It should have been left at that. What Jordan did was try to bait him into a political argument over protests.
What Jordan was attempting to do was to get Fauci to admit that it's hypocritical to ban church gatherings by law yet allow much larger protest gatherings. Fauci knew exactly what Jordan was getting at and he refused to answer that question...claiming that it wasn't his place to make that call...which is rather amusing since he's been THE GUY who's been making those calls for the past five months!

It's not Fauci's job to make that call,

Then it wasn't his job to make those calls BEFORE. You can't play the "authority" on a subject and then claim it's not your place when someone poses a question that's inconvenient! Fauci should have simply stated that if it was necessary to shut down churches and beauty parlors then it should also be necessary to shut down huge gatherings like a protest march! He didn't want to do that though because then he wouldn't be the "darling" of the liberal media!

Last edited:

Then it wasn't his job to make those calls BEFORE. You can't play the "authority" on a subject and then claim it's not your place when someone poses a question that's inconvenient! Fauci should have simply stated that if it was necessary to shut down churches and beauty parlors then it should also be necessary to shut down huge gatherings like a protest march!

It was never his call. Fauci never shut down a single establishment.

Jordan was unable to bully and bullshit his way into a cool hearing performance and instead was left with performance making him look like a foolish bully who was pretty much openly and publically laughed at and mocked by an old man and all who watched his ego being shattered as he spun wheels trying to be relevant. His tough-guy act is old and obsolete. He should have been a tough guy and protected his teenage wrestling team from child molesters.

Forum List

Back