Patriot (PAC3) Kills Russian Hypersonics

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Our Patriot systems have proven they kick some serious ass. The article I linked to says six Russian hypersonics were taken down in one night.
Someone mentioned that 29 of 30 have been taken down by the PAC3 system by the Ukrainians, so far.
No Putin, your crap can be eliminated. I'm sure that China see's this, too. Knowing the Patriots are nearby in S. Korea must make them see their missiles aren't so hot, either.
The Patriots reach near hypersonic speeds as well.

OIF.uaz8S6bpTFby3lnktZueUw

"The enemy's mission is to sow panic and create chaos. However, in the northern operational zone (including Kyiv), everything is under complete control," General Serhiy Naev, Commander of the Joint Forces of the Armed Forces, said. The six Kinzhals, ballistic missiles which travel at up to 10 times the speed of sound, were among a volley of 18 missiles Russia fired at Ukraine overnight, lighting up Kyiv with flashes and raining debris after they were blasted from the sky"

Our Patriot systems have proven they kick some serious ass. The article I linked to says six Russian hypersonics were taken down in one night.
Someone mentioned that 29 of 30 have been taken down by the PAC3 system by the Ukrainians, so far.
No Putin, your crap can be eliminated. I'm sure that China see's this, too. Knowing the Patriots are nearby in S. Korea must make them see their missiles aren't so hot, either.
The Patriots reach near hypersonic speeds as well.

OIF.uaz8S6bpTFby3lnktZueUw

"The enemy's mission is to sow panic and create chaos. However, in the northern operational zone (including Kyiv), everything is under complete control," General Serhiy Naev, Commander of the Joint Forces of the Armed Forces, said. The six Kinzhals, ballistic missiles which travel at up to 10 times the speed of sound, were among a volley of 18 missiles Russia fired at Ukraine overnight, lighting up Kyiv with flashes and raining debris after they were blasted from the sky"

So you actually believe reports coming from the Ukrainian military that they downed the Russian hypersonics?
That's hilarious. I guess rubes will pretty much buy anything.
2 out of the 3 Patriot batteries around Kiev airport were blown up by the Russians.

The Patriots were a disaster against Scuds in Iraq back in the 90's & the "improvements" aren't any better against real missiles either.
They have a tendency to fall soon after launch & are easily defeated by modern forces that know what they are doing

So you actually believe reports coming from the Ukrainian military that they downed the Russian hypersonics?
That's hilarious. I guess rubes will pretty much buy anything.
2 out of the 3 Patriot batteries around Kiev airport were blown up by the Russians.

The Patriots were a disaster against Scuds in Iraq back in the 90's & the "improvements" aren't any better against real missiles either.
They have a tendency to fall soon after launch & are easily defeated by modern forces that know what they are doing

I'm sure you believe everything Russian.

It's at least good that the question of the 'Patriot Missiles' capability is raised. All Americans need to be reassured that they're not sitting ducks to Russia's and China's hypersonic missile capability.

Belief in the Patriot missiles is more important at this point in time than finding any definitive answers!

Latest news that America is trying to develop hypersonic missile capability is turning out to be Russian propaganda and lies.

It obviously can't be true that one hypersonic missile can sink an aircraft carrier.

The carrier would have missiles that are capable of shooting down the hypersonics even if Russia or China attacked with 5 or 6 of them!

Oh, really? You have a problem with any truth, you phony ass Putin dick sucking punk.
This topic is already being elevated to an emotional level on account of some weak people who have little confidence in the Patriot missiles!

Buck up and always believe what America's experts say!

Next thing we'll hear is that Ivans are tougher than US Marines!

This topic is already being elevated to an emotional level on account of some weak people who have little confidence in the Patriot missiles!

Buck up and always believe what America's experts say!

Next thing we'll hear is that Ivans are tougher than US Marines!
The RWingers around here would rather kill fellow Americans.

Forum List

Back