Patriotic Duck Dynasty Family Member To Run For Congress

Sure, Republicans will give you a choice of what shit food you can eat. You won't have any choice about how long your country remains at war against whoever, but at least you'll get to eat twinkies. That's a fair and balanced trade, right?

That's silly. Obama ended the Iraqi war.

SHORTBUS.jpg

Before long all southern children will ride short buses.

Somebody add this to the Republican platform for the next election: Twinkies and Ding Dongs for our kids in public school....

Oh noes... Kids eating fucking twinkies!??!!??? Why why.. who ever heard of that?? My God, someone do something..

I'm listening to the ballgame and drinking a beer and eating a hot dog with potato chips. FREEEEEDOOOMMMMM.. Come and get me.

Sure, Republicans will give you a choice of what shit food you can eat. You won't have any choice about how long your country remains at war against whoever, but at least you'll get to eat twinkies. That's a fair and balanced trade, right?

Afghanistan is still unwinnable and Nixon started the drug war which is still unwinnable, so Republicans are going to start wars without end but at least people can eat shit food and watch rich inbred yuppies make duck calls.

It's what the Founders envisioned, right?

Somebody add this to the Republican platform for the next election: Twinkies and Ding Dongs for our kids in public school....

Oh noes... Kids eating fucking twinkies!??!!??? Why why.. who ever heard of that?? My God, someone do something..

Can you imagine a day in the US that when one parties go to policy is...you can't have that?

This is pretty much Vandalasshole's entire premise of voting democrat. You can't decide for yourself so the democrats will make laws they think you can handle.

You can't have certain foods, you can't have certain guns, you can't say certain things. You will pay extra taxes for shit you don't want and you will pay more for energy.

Can't have a Twinky or Ding Dong? Just wait bitch we have more in store for you. The democrat way of life...BTW, that soda is too large, we need to ban it.

Afghanistan is still unwinnable and Nixon started the drug war which is still unwinnable, so Republicans are going to start wars without end but at least people can eat shit food and watch rich inbred yuppies make duck calls.

It's what the Founders envisioned, right?

Yeah, pretty much. Are you uncomfortable? Why don't you attack the Robertson family again. Maybe it'll work this time. Y'all made them rich and famous by your own hand.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back