Patriotic Lawyers file motion to stop the political persecution,witchhunt, and arrest of Donald Trump

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
way to go patriotic Americans.

this witchhunt is bakfiring on the Demonrats and RINOS major big time.:auiqs.jpg:

This is the REAL reason for the witchhunt on Trump.Trump was not a mass murderer of women and children and a servant to the elite as these four mass murderers were.

Fsksw0OWAAASLEI

Last edited:

this witchhunt is bakfiring on the Demonrats and RINOS major big time.

This is the REAL reason for the witchhunt on Trump.Trump was not a mass murderer of women and children and a servant to the elite as these four mass murderers were.

Fsksw0OWAAASLEI

Witch hunt backfiring BIG TIME.

so far one troll laughed without trying to refute the facts

Witch hunt backfiring BIG TIME.

Augustine and the rest of the Demonrat trolls that try to laugh off these facts cant get around the FACT this is the REAL reason for the witchhunt on Trump. Even Political which is as mainstream as you can get is calling it a witchhunt. :auiqs.jpg:

Fsksw0OWAAASLEI

The Yellow Press is having orgasms over this.
The Dumb Liberal Dem Voters are also.
Too bad America hater Augustine made a fool of himself posting a laughing smiley unaware of these facts. :auiqs.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
proxy-image

I have the best people. Now send me more money.
We are traitor. I sent 250.00. Makes you really mad don't it? Hope you don't get so mad because you can't get Trump that you shoot up a school.

this witchhunt is bakfiring on the Demonrats and RINOS major big time.:auiqs.jpg:

Fsksw0OWAAASLEI

Updated summary of team trump:

Trump: Arrested

Campaign chair: Felon

Deputy campaign chair: Felon

Personal lawyer: Felon

Chief strategist: Felon

Natl Sec Advisor: Felon

Foreign policy advisor: Felon

Campaign fixer: Felon

Company CFO: Felon

I know. You're a dumb loser that has writing issues, to boot.
Lol, pos ALWAYS lies no matter what. I can't wait until this latest sham falls apart and you bastards go insane. I've ordered popcorn!

proxy-image

I have the best people. Now send me more money.
Trump is not your problem, anymore than decent Americans, as much as you hate them, are your problem, real left liberals like Greenwald and Tabibi are extraordinarily decent and reasonable people compared to such filth as yourself, they are not your problem.

Your problem is that you, and probably all like you, are all soul dead things with souls black as the blackest pitch, this isn't even political with filth such as yourself, its evil, rage hate, directed toward any decent boy or girl, man, or women healthy, happy and America loving, you and your filthy ilk hate them for that!

That is your problem, you are already dead, you being nothing more than an ambulating hate filled, utterly intolerant corpse, that is the problem, approximately 12-15-million such soul dead zombies make up your count, regardless we are not your problem, you are your problem, and down deep every one of you liars knows the truth, that you are dead things... :wink:

Trump is not your problem, anymore than decent Americans, as much as you hate them, are your problem, real left liberals like Greenwald and Tabibi are extraordinarily decent and reasonable people compared to such filth as yourself, they are not your problem.

Your problem is that you, and probably all like you, are all soul dead things with souls black as the blackest pitch, this isn't even political with filth such as yourself, its evil, rage hate, directed toward any decent boy or girl, man, or women healthy, happy and America loving, you and your filthy ilk hate them for that!

That is your problem, you are already dead, you being nothing more than an ambulating hate filled, utterly intolerant corpse, that is the problem, approximately 12-15-million such soul dead zombies make up your count, regardless we are not your problem, you are your problem, and down deep every one of you liars knows the truth, that you are dead things... :wink:
STFU. Loser just like your dear leader.

So, you gave Trump your floor mopping check and the losing still makes you angry. Some day you'll figure it all out.
Lol, you swine never make sense. What mopping check? What losing? You are a babbling fool.

Forum List

Back