Patriots at Trump Rally in Green Bay chant "Paul Ryan Sucks"

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
This is a beautiful sound hearing people hate on a backstabbing traitor to America, Paul Ryan. Paul Ryan's only concern is serving his rich, elite, globalist masters. It's great seeing people see Ryan for who he is. At this point in time, I have no idea who hates Ryan more - Republican voters or Democratic voters.

I truly hope Ryan loses to the Democrat running against him.

VIDEO=> THOUSANDS Chant "Paul Ryan Sucks!" at Trump Rally in Green Bay

You know, if Ryan wins his seat back and the House remains with a Republican majority, he's gonna be the Speaker again, right?

Why is Trump pissing off one of the few people that can help him get legislation through? Even if Trump wins, it's just gonna be more gridlock in Washington because he's alienated about half of the GOP.

You know, if Ryan wins his seat back and the House remains with a Republican majority, he's gonna be the Speaker again, right?

Why is Trump pissing off one of the few people that can help him get legislation through? Even if Trump wins, it's just gonna be more gridlock in Washington because he's alienated about half of the GOP.

It was the GOP that alienated Trump.

I've been in that great stadium and all I heard people shouting was "Get me another beer!"

This is a beautiful sound hearing people hate on a backstabbing traitor to America, Paul Ryan. Paul Ryan's only concern is serving his rich, elite, globalist masters. It's great seeing people see Ryan for who he is. At this point in time, I have no idea who hates Ryan more - Republican voters or Democratic voters.

I truly hope Ryan loses to the Democrat running against him.

VIDEO=> THOUSANDS Chant "Paul Ryan Sucks!" at Trump Rally in Green Bay

And Trump is all about the working man, or woman. He liked taking from the poor and giving to the rich (himself) and he likes girls (good looking ones of any age) to give to him, blowjobs, sex, kisses, whatever.

Forum List

Back