Patriots winning the Super Bowl is a sweet middle finger to the left!

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bob Kraft, Bill Belichick, Tom Brady - all supporters of Donald Trump. The America-hating left was desperately hoping for a Falcon win, and it all seemed like a done deal. But then, their celebration turned to tears, just like after the election. Thank you Patriots for giving the middle finger to the left, and left-wing shitstain commisioner Roger Goodell.

It'll be great seeing the Trump supporting Patriots with Trump in the White House. You lose again left-wing America-hating assholes!

Bob Kraft, Bill Belichick, Tom Brady - all supporters of Donald Trump. The America-hating left was desperately hoping for a Falcon win, and it all seemed like a done deal. But then, their celebration turned to tears, just like after the election. Thank you Patriots for giving the middle finger to the left, and left-wing shitstain commisioner Roger Goodell.

It'll be great seeing the Trump supporting Patriots with Trump in the White House. You lose again left-wing America-hating assholes!
You're so right. The snowflake costume I wore to the Super Bowl made no difference. All I can do is go cry in my safe space.

:cuckoo:

You're so right. The snowflake costume I wore to the Super Bowl made no difference. All I can do is go cry in my safe space.

Don't forget your crayons, color book and Play-Doh snowflake!

Don't forget your crayons, color book and Play-Doh snowflake!

And the hot chocolate.

For once, I believe you.

Lady Gaga lip synced her bizarre and idiotic "show" which was nothing but Madonna cliches at best. More importantly The Donald predicted an 8 point victory by the Patriots and it was 6. That was a pretty close prediction! What a game though. The Patriots are such a bad ass inspiration for coming back from a 25 point deficit or whatever it was. Tom Brady is the best football player in history.

The only half way decent commercial was the goofy Easy Rider ad for the Mercedes hot rod convertible.

Thought it was Tina Turner in the Thunder-dome all over again...! All-in-all, it was a Good 1/2-time Show and a Gr8 2nd 1/2 Come-back for the WIN... Kinda reminds US of Nov 2016...! :party: The Republican Party that is... :beer: ...!

Hey stupid . How is it a middle finger to the left when New England is the liberal capital of the country ?

Go pats !!!

Tom Brady (who likes Trump) and the Pats come-from-behind victory was the sports version of the Donald Trump Presidential win. Just like Trump ripped Hillary's heart out, Brady ripped the Falcons'' heart out.

Uncle Ferd says it's like dem pro wrestlin' matches...
icon_wink.gif

... dey worked dat out weeks in advance.
icon16.gif

Most New England fans are liberal Democrats
New England voted for Hillary

Most of the Patriots players oppose Trump and many will boycott the White House visit

The America-hating left was desperately hoping for a Falcon win

It's nice to see that even a football game can be partisanhip'd in today's United States, however one might consider.....
Atlanta is in GEORGIA
New England is in well NEW ENGLAND
:D

...What the fuck does footballing have to do with politics?

Peeps are getting seriously delirious.

Nice to see all the LIBERALS in NE celebrating

While the CONSERVATIVES in Georgia are wondering what happened

Forum List

Back