Patsy Cline

A great movie.

Wow thanks - Think I watched that one 30 or so years ago but time to snag it again on my Netflix or whatever.
Noted the scar and the beer reference. Did she get in a horrible auto wreck? Don't recall.

Yes to the horrible wreck Patsy was in.
We also saw the movie years ago but watched it again on youtube for free. We rent lots of Youtube movies too. Some are free with not so good clarity or dubbing,but we can handle it.

A great movie.

Wow thanks - Think I watched that one 30 or so years ago but time to snag it again on my Netflix or whatever.
Noted the scar and the beer reference. Did she get in a horrible auto wreck? Don't recall.

We also saw the movie years ago but watched it again on youtube for free. We rent lots of Youtube movies too. Some are free with not so good clarity or dubbing,but we can handle it.

Yeah, I find a lot of good full concerts on YouTube that I can stream on the big screen through Dish commercial free. But the movies can be problematic .. Often amateur uploads. But between Netflix and and Dish I can find just about anything that's more than a year old in quality HD.

A great movie.

Yeah, I find a lot of good full concerts on YouTube that I can stream on the big screen through Dish commercial free. But the movies can be problematic .. Often amateur uploads. But between Netflix and and Dish I can find just about anything that's more than a year old in quality HD.

This is true too but I left Netflix a couple years ago and don't have dish,so its youtube for now.

Forum List

Back