Paul Ryan's amnesty bill soundly rejected by 112 Republicans

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Paul Ryan’s Amnesty Bill Soundly Rejected by 112 Republicans
House Republicans defeated a “compromise” immigration bill by Speaker Paul Ryan which outlined amnesty for millions of illegal immigrants and billions of dollars earmarked for President Trump’s border wall.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryan is nothing more than a fake republican this RHINO douche sides with the Democrats and even admited to not supporting Trump.

Ryan is trying to keep the donor class happy....the donor class are big ag fast food and other industry leaders like hotels that utilize illegal alien labor....they have enjoyed cheap labor and laborers that do not complain for too long....
Pay a fair wage...a livable wage...hire American and stop greasing the palms of our congressmen to keep our borders open so you can hire slaves....

Enough!!!!! build the wall Ryan!!!!!!

Am I the only person who sees that the solution to this "problem" lies in creating an alternative form of "green card," that confers permanent residencey but never citizenship? Make the card brown or pink: who cares? In other words, if you come here illegally, YOU CAN NEVER BE A CITIZEN.

That's what's known as a compromise.

Paul Ryan’s Amnesty Bill Soundly Rejected by 112 Republicans
House Republicans defeated a “compromise” immigration bill by Speaker Paul Ryan which outlined amnesty for millions of illegal immigrants and billions of dollars earmarked for President Trump’s border wall.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryan is nothing more than a fake republican this RHINO douche sides with the Democrats and even admited to not supporting Trump.
He's always been pro amnesty. Our immigration laws are meaningless to rinos and dims

The wall will undoubtedly happen under Trump! So accepting the deleterious ramifications of not having a wall... in order to build the wall, hmm... that doesn't make much sense.

Am I the only person who sees that the solution to this "problem" lies in creating an alternative form of "green card," that confers permanent residencey but never citizenship? Make the card brown or pink: who cares? In other words, if you come here illegally, YOU CAN NEVER BE A CITIZEN.

It's what's known as a step. Something to be overcome.

Not as long as we have the 14th ammendment. Hell no. Their welfare collecting cockroach spawn are better than half the reason they arent welcome by the majority of Americans.

Republicans will never vote for an immigration bill
They will never vote for a healthcare bill

Ain’t gunna happen

I wonder how shrill Schumer, Pelosi and the rest will be for the illegals to keep pouring in? Pelosi might even choose not to make a spectacle of herself washing their feet if they can't vote. It would almost be the end of the Dem party as we know it... having to change their ideology and actually cater to he American citizen like they used to in days past... BTW, still not for it! If they're illegal, kick them out and encourage them to get in line.

Forum List

Back